Difference between revisions of "User talk:Gta-mysteries/Archive 2"
(I got a question....)
|Line 111:||Line 111:|
Revision as of 00:47, 12 May 2010
|Anything with changes in articles, images or help, can be discussed here. To help myself keep track of all my messages please talk here. Questions will usually be answered quickly.|
- Imported from User talk:Master Sima Yi#Pictures.
- Just wondering do you know any youtube channels, that offer HD without watermarks?--Gta-mysteries 06:37, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, I could take a look for you. I occasionally see some HD GTA IV videos without watermarks, but I don't remember the channels' names. Gonna take a look right now. (By the way, you can also just cut the watermarks from the videos... XD) -- Master Sima Yi 12:41, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I put up a picture for you for the unnamed Asian woman, Black Artist. I got it from the second TBoGT trailer (the one with The Look by Roxette as the background song), which is about as high resolution I can get for you. I know that it could better have been taken from a different angle. And Gta-mysteries, sorry, but I don't seem to be able to find any HD videos for you. At least not ones that feature cutscenes as YouTube deletes all of them. -- Master Sima Yi 12:56, April 26, 2010 (UTC
- And might I ask can you tell me if this image looks good?--Gta-mysteries 19:35, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, dude, perfect. I don't know how you could've done it better. Those little things in GTA IV already are blurry, I am amazed at how you have gotten the resolution so good. :) -- Master Sima Yi 19:46, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, do you use a digital camera to get pictures.--Gta-mysteries 19:56, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, either that or I use printscreen while watching a video. -- Master Sima Yi 20:08, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Imported from User talk:Black Artist#PlayStation Network.
- I almost got my internet on my PS3, and soon enough I'll have PSN. I really appreciate your help with this.--Gta-mysteries 22:58, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Right now I got the internet, and I created a master account, but I can't see where I log out at.--Gta-mysteries 00:32, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Log out? Of what, and where. On your computer? Or PS3?
- I got it now I think, I made my account it's Gta-mysteries2.--Gta-mysteries 00:44, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Cool. Add me.
- What's your PSN?
Got it, are you online now?--Gta-mysteries 01:06, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
I sent a request to you so whenever you're done we can play.--Gta-mysteries 01:16, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
I'll probably be getting TLAD tonight.--Gta-mysteries 01:21, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
I don't think I can get TBOGT, right now I'm downloading TLAD.--Gta-mysteries 01:30, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
It's taking too long to download, and I don't have enough funds for TBOGT. What's a background download?--Gta-mysteries 01:36, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- If you press background load, the game will load the game in the background while you use the PS3 for other things.--User:Black ArtistTalk page 09:51, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Get both, but personally, TLAD is my favorite of all three games.
Can you please upload this picture? File:Gtacansux.jpg It's the artwork for Candy Suxxx
PleasePs2sanandreas 03:00, April 27, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome. I've made my first edit to update the Schafter article. It is based primarily on the S Class W221, in addition to the C and E classes referenced.
Hi I'm CLAUDE i am also interested in gta mysteries.
I have recently been on an easter egg hunt with a special map in San Andreas.
Pleas suggest any new interesting mysteries.
Firefly Projects Gang
Hello. I wrote this article but want to rename it. Could you rename it to Afro-American Gangsters? I think it would be better. http://gta.wikia.com/African-American Gangsters
And by the way, can you rename M.O.B. article to Firefly Projects Gang? Look to the discussion topic for details.
Thanks in advance. Orto Dogge 23:59, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
I was surprised too, but name M.O.B. never was mentioned in game. All black gangs in city is only one gang (according the data-files). In LCPD database M.O.B. is currently named Firefly Projects Gang. I think it's better name, just like North Holland Hustlers or East Holland Drug Gang. By the way, can you rename article East Holland Drug Crew into East Holland Drug Gang? This is the official name in LCPD database and "Crew" wasn't ever mentioned in game too, just like M.O.B. I worked on this black gangs much time and wrote this big article about them. Can you rename it to? =) From African-American Gangsters to Afro-American Gangsters, I think it would be better. And if you in the mood, delete African-American Street Gangs in GTA IV era. =) I'm kinda exacting, I know.)))) --Orto Dogge 00:13, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Custom Vehicle License Plates Page
Why did you delete custom vehicle license plates? I was tidying it up.
Seeing as you're probably the most active admin, do you think you could rename Category:Operating systems to Category:Operating Systems (capitalization)? I didn't bother ask the bot, since the articles in the category are only four. Masterpogihaha 16:01, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
Sup man. Yea, I know, I got like one edit, but I am from the CoDWiki. Whatever.
Well, I got a question about a game (SA):
Do you have any suggestions on how to do the mission "Cesar Vialpando"?
I can't figure out how to get points! I already tried pressing hydraulics and then press direc, keys, but I didn't got pointssss! Well, I asked you cause you seem a senior user and seem to know a lot about GTA. Thanks! File:Anim-ac-130 emblem.gifCommander W567123danielWanna Talk?|My Duty|Wassup? 00:47, May 12, 2010 (UTC)