| This is the talk page for User:GuildKnight. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
- Thank you so much! I swear I won't let you down. --GuildKnightTalk2me 01:18, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi Carlee. On top of your recent promotion, I feel I have to more specifically address your willingness to help other users. I'm delighted to present to you the Red Cross medal, for persistent and unending help to other users and Staff. It is an absolutely pleasure to have you here. Gboyers talk 01:42, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Your opinion, please...
Hi, Carlee. I'd like to ask you to stop by the discussion we've been having ragarding the spolier issue with the Karen and Michelle Stone articles, and add your opinion. So far, the discussion is between Gboyers, Biggest gta fan ever, and me. I think a fresh perspective from another admin would help, since Gboyers and I seem to be of opposing opinions, and Biggest gta fan ever seems torn between the two perspectives. A-Dust was on there prior, but hasn't been back in a while...I'm going to ask him to stop by and add his two cents' worth as well. Thanks in advance! :-) EganioTalk 09:02, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
Mark of the beast
- Well, I've actually never played VCS, I just found a reference elsewhere on the site (can't remember where, now). If it isn't actually there, feel free to delete it. --GuildKnightTalk2me 03:40, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- By the way, might I ask a favor? Try to get into the habit of providing an edit summary each time you edit a page. It makes it a lot easier to scan recent changes or the page's history and tell what's been done. It would be especially helpful when adding a "speedy deletion" tag, so that we know why you think it's a candidate for speedy deletion as opposed to plain ol' deletion. --GuildKnightTalk2me 03:43, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
Hey there, GK. I have a few questions regarding polls, and was hoping you might know the answers:
- What do points for poll votes grant you (if anything)?
- How do we determine when and if to add new polls? I just created one and threw it up on the main page, but is there some standard we use?
- At the moment, there's not really a set standard for when/if we add polls (GB, feel free to chime in if I'm wrong). I was thinking that they should be posted for a matter of weeks, somewhere between 2 and 4 weeks is what was going through my mind.
- As far as "points for poll votes", I really don't see a need for them. Let's just say they're for self-reassurance. ;) --GuildKnightTalk2me 01:38, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
how long do the featured articles stay up and is there an archive/voting process for the next one? also the images seem to be in a loop of the same images on Featured images what about these as well(same question)?Andrew22k 14:49, 7 August 2008 (UTC)