| This is the talk page for User:Mr.Korean. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Mr.Korean page.
Introduce of my GTA short stories
I introduced GTA short stories in my profile. I can't translate all word of that novels, but I can write summary about that short stories. There're written since 2006 when I was in the second grade in (Korean) High School(Korean Education system is 4(Elementary)-3(Middle)-3(High)-6(University)).
I didn't knew empire city is mean New York City. I just see that name in arcade game from MAME named Empire City Hunt:1931. GTA:EC and other three stories are actually not GTA Fan Fiction because there're written when I didn't knew about GTA3 era stories.
GTA:Cheonju was based on fictional city of South Korea. And some characters and all districts were based on characters in Nekketsu Monogatari(River City Ransom in USA version).
GTA:Metro City was based on fictional city near at New York, and name was followed in capcom game Final Fight. Some characters based on minor characters in GTA3 era, but have very few relation.
Non-GTA short stories
Final Destination 4-Death Tricks are based on Final Destination 3. And my FD4 is not related in movie FD4. Completed.
House of the Dead:Viru5-Fan-Fiction of HoD series. Not completed.
Crack the Safe-Casino robbery stories and my first own story. Completed.
SAW-Place is based on SAW1 and SAW2. Completed.
City Connection-Name is followed in arcade game City Connection. Stories isn't related, but same about car. And latter half of stories are little similar with game "Driver." Completed.
Retribution 1 & 2-Final gunfight is little based on film A Better Tomorrow. Other stories never related with that. R1 was completed, but R2 wasn't.
Street Rods-Based on DOS game Street Rod 2. But place is not LA, but Los Empires, my fictional city. Completed.
Long Night:Los Santos-Based on Long Night mod of GTA:VC. Stories never related, but mission system is same. Not completed.
Contactor:Prime City-Story of killer. Second own story. Completed.
Killer Event Season 1-I just sponsor that event, but I joined few times. If I make targets, other authors or joiners write short stories and kill target in their own short stories. Weapon, method, protagonist are depended only on their hands. For example, if target is 'Paul Vanshort', author makes stories with killing the him. If you can't understand, refer to [[[Most Wanted]]] and [[[The Fixer's Assassianations]]] in Grand Theft Auto IV. Completed.
City of Jobs:San Andreas(Mission Event Season 1)-I sponsor that event too, like Killer Event. If I make "jobs", other authors or joiners wirte short stories and complete the job. But there're rules each jobs and all different. Some is easy, some is hard, or some is need vehicle, or some is need money. But there're too hard to me(sponsor) and authors, so I canceled that event. Because there's need to relate stories from one's to others. Not completed.
Killer Event Season 2-There're new conditions added. In Season 1, there's only names of targets, their crimes, their place. But in Season 2, there's names of targets, reason to kill(some authors made stories just like no reason), their place and specific condition for each target(ex:watch out the sight of his bodyguard, pick up her car and set up bomb, he'll be meet you for specific steps, etc.). Now working.
...and canceled & deleted...
Plot of my GTA short stories
※ Because when I written these stories I never got any information about GTA III era canon, these stories are not fitted with GTA III story.
Lester H. Granderson, korean-american, was dealt a drug with Simon Baker(Lester's friend), Olivero Christiani(son of Don Franco Christiani, boss of Christiani Family), Mark Tailor(purchaser). But corrupt Captain Leonard Duke ambushed their dealing, so transaction was broken. Lester and Simon saved from Claude Speed(Claude's surname wasn't confirmed at GTA3 era). Claude "told" them about his boss, Tommaso "Tommy" Vercetti(Claude was seen don't speak). So Lester found jobs from Lawyer Ken Rosenberg(Ken lost his lawyer capacity at 1992), Claude Speed(Owner of U.L. Nightclub), Tommy Vercetti...(omitted)
GTA:Empire City Stories
It was maybe 2 years earlier than GTA:Empire City. Frank Carter, korean-american, was arrested because he robbed casino with Stan Klemm, Marian Klemm, Calvin Perkins. But only Frank was jailed and Stan, Marian, Calvin were released because they dealt with Lieutenant Leonard Duke. After Justin Pfeiffer, roommate of prison, was listened Frank's stories and suggested jailbreak plan. Jailbreak plan was nearly failed, but Frank and Justin escaped. Some days later, they founded KTA(Korean Traders Alliance) for camouflage and business. And Frank planned revenge for betrayer...(omitted)
After GTA:Empire City Lester got a call from Jay Karnark and listened stories about trouble between Korea and Japan with Cheonju. So he came back to Cheonju, Korea and found Jay's friends, Gu Yeong-Ho(shortly Guy) and Jin Myeong-Hui(shortly Mini). He made false name Cha Sang-Jin(shortly Jin), because he didn't want to advertise himself. For their business, they thought to borrow power of Yakuza. Guy was opposed, but Mini taken a deal with Sabu Sagoyama, boss of Sagoyama-zo(Family:Japanese). Sabu asked one job for their trust, so Jin tried to blast cargo ship of Masuyama-zo, rival of Sagoyama-zo, but failed. Jin was saved from Guy and Mini. But Sabu called them to account and send an ultimatum said "If you don't make one million yen, you all dead!" Jin worked his friends and making one million yen...(omitted)
Tim Dewprayne was mountain climbing with Rodney and Matt Fines brothers. They stayed one night in mountain villa. But next morning, people stayed in mountain villa all dead except Tim. And MCPD ambushed villa. Tim escaped, but someone shot his back and Tim was gone faint. After he waked up in Antony White's house, but don't remembered who shot his back. Antony and his henchman, Max Schtenny helps Tim to find murderers...(omitted)
Unconfirmed Events of GTA3 era List
There're just my personal thinkings.
1. Who is killed in GTA:VC opening? Victor Vance? Pete Vance? (Pete Vance-Because Victor vowed never get drug)
2. Did Officer Jimmy Hernandez really dead? (I think CJ would choose "Kill" just left him dead, or "Save" took him to hopsital so he testified about Tenpenny's crimes.)
3. Why Claude never talk? (Maybe he cut his tongue by someone...or just speech/hearing disorder.)
4. Who succeed Leone Family? Antonio "Toni" Cipriani, Joey Leone? (Maybe Joey Leone, because Joey must be conciliate Toni and offer his hospitality to Ma Cipriani. And Joey sends Toni to warfield with Sindacco/Forelli/Vercetti.)
5. Where is Mike who is protagonist of GTA Advance? (Vice City? Whatever Liberty City is never. I bet Vice City and he'll be hired from Tommy to escort him.)
6. What happen to Mike the Goon? (At first, Mike the Goon seen two mission of GTA:VC, "Bar Brawl" and "Cop Land". I think he'll be leaved by Tommy like Ken Rosenberg. They just used.)
7. Who are next bosses of Forelli Brothers and Sindacco Family? (I don't know, we should to make new characters.)
8. Is Woozie really blind? (I just it is fake. He just act blind. Some games viewed Chinese mystic, like Ancient Wu from True Crime:Streets of LA. Woozie'll be tell a truth to CJ, just we can't see that moment.)
9. What happen to Ray Machowski? (He'll be act spy under Vercetti Family. He ask protection to Tommy, and he sell LCPD database for help of his friend-not Leon McAffrey.)
10. What happen to Donald Love? (He'll be flee away with Oriental Gentleman, I think.)
11. Is GSF takes all territories of Los Santos? (I never think like that. But I want to believe that is not truth. I think Ballas and Vagos not weak showed in game. If Rockstar will make DLC of SA, I recommend LSGW Real.)
(Another article will be updated on another times...)