| This is the talk page for User:NT92. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
I could not help but notice the edit way you are having with User:Olivercooke on the Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars page. I have protected the page to prevent if from escalating. I will not take any action, due to the fact that this seems to be your first edit war, however if this happens again then action will be taken. If you have anything to ask then ask me. Chimpso (Talk) 06:26, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
- A wise guy? No, i'm just trying to tell you that edit warring on this wiki is wrong and unnaceptable. You and Oliver seem to be on decent terms now, but if this happens again then further action will be taken. Also, please put your comments at the bottom of my talk page, I don't look at the top when expecting new messages. Chimpso (Talk) 07:34, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Some of the links are cluttered together. With the links we need to explain the diamonds in as much depth as we can. To unclutter them, try to reword some sentences. --Gta-mysteries Talk 18:49, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Let's see, one it's just a stupid fan-made myth (and just like others doesn't exist). Two I've just played Out of Commission multiple times and never have seen this "explosion". And three if there is a canon ending you would see the explosion in both endings after you kill Dimitri/Jimmy on Happiness Island. --Gta-mysteries Talk 16:55, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
I do have a clear sense of the endings. I've played the game long enough to no that fans can't come up with a canon ending. And in revenge Pegorino still has the heroin. Departure Time takes place after the ending on Happiness Island. Think about this; why is there an explosion only in the revenge ending? --Gta-mysteries Talk 17:03, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
Pegorino, and Dimitri were working together. They claim the heroin after both were killed. Still I don't care if it's at night THERE IS NO EXPLOSION. And don't flame. This is the last message I'm replying to about these myths. Really alot of unneeded speculation. --Gta-mysteries Talk 17:16, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
I am an administrator, and one of the jobs of an administrator is keeping the wiki clean, and correct as stated above. And no I don't feel anymore important that anybody else due to my status. --Gta-mysteries Talk 17:32, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
You have a habit of undo people's revisions without providing an explanation. If you think you are correct while everyone else is wrong, please discuss it in the "Discussions" section of the page. You should know when an edit war is happening by now. It is useless and a waste of time undoing each other's revisions over and over again.--spaceeinstein 15:36, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
- See here. This was one instance of someone who wrote a full description, then you blanked it for no reason here. You even wrote unfinished, and it was finished. --Gta-mysteries Talk 16:23, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
If you think GTAFAN is wrong, there's no need to correct him over and over again. After three times, you have to stop and explain yourself in detail why you think you are right and he is wrong. You also have to know that not everything you know is right. You have to make sure that your idea can change based on the facts and arguments provided to you. Those who have a stiff mind will have a difficult time living in a changing world.--spaceeinstein 16:31, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
The main problem with your edits is that you provide little evidence. GTAFAN merely just removed the contents that are completely baseless. I did talk to him and I wish that he don't continue this war with you. Please, it's better to discuss problems with the page in the "Discussions" section. There's no need to play the blame game and mess up the pages. So far all you said is "I told you so". Generally on a wiki, that is not acceptable. Why are you so sure that you're right anyway without showing convincing evidence?--spaceeinstein 16:45, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Do you really want the ban hammer to be taken out? Stop reverting edits already. You have been warned of that multiple times. Please give me examples that GTAFAN's edits are baseless. So far he refutes the existence of an explosion. You don't need evidence for something that never happened. You are so sure that an explosion happened. Where's the footage?--spaceeinstein 16:55, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
After seeing the numerous comments above (which you seem to be blanking), I think it's time to issue you a formal warning. Edit warring is unacceptable on this wiki and so is the blanking of content. This constitutes as vandalism. Also, please do not blank your talk page of staff edits and warnings. If you cannot act in a civilized manner on this wiki and discuss your edits instead of reverting the other persons 50 times, we will have no choice but to give you a block from this site.
- You have edit warred many times. An edit war is when a user reverts another users edits to a page three times. You are acting in a very immature manner, much like a five year old as you described, and your constant edit warring and blanking of pages is whats drawing our attention to you. Chimpso (Talk) 07:16, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
First of all, these edit wars you are having, which involve hundreds of edits, are totally annaceptable. We have no proof weather deal or revenge are canon and you can't just abuse other users and start edit wars just because you think you are right. If this type of edit warring and flaming continues then a block may result. This is your final warning. If one more edit war ensues then the staff will be forced to take action. You have been warned. Chimpso (Talk) 07:26, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
- There is no confifmed canon ending for GTA IV. So please stop adding your personal beliefs to pages. Also, the edit wars that you and other users have had has accumulated to over 100+ edits. Chimpso (Talk) 06:52, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
- The messages that user put on my talk page were spam. It is fine to remove spam from your talk page, but staff warnings and discussions should stay. Also, stop flaming other users, like in that message you sent me. If you continue to flame and argue then you will be blocked. Simple as that. Could you also place comments at the bottom of my talk page please. When checking for comments, I don't look at the top or middle. If you think I am a fool or an idiot, then keep it to yourself. Don't express your opinion all over staff's talk pages. And please work on your spelling and sign your comments at the end with four tidles (~~~~), it makes things easier for everyone. You have to remember that this is a wiki and not a forum. And abuse, swearing and flaming is not taken as lightly as it is in forums. You will receive no more warnings after this, as you have been given several chances. Having an argument or disagreement with users is fine, and I appreciate the way you are discussing it. And the warnings you are recieving are not about that discussion. They are about your swearing, edit warring and flaming of staff and other users. Chimpso (Talk) 02:23, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- This is a wiki, not a forum. It is expected that members whould try to punctuate and spell during wiki discussions to make their writing more legible. As I said before, the 100+ edits is not an exaggeration, the combined edit war edits that both you and User:GTAFAN310 made were over 100. Please also be more respectful to staff and other members and not call them idiots or fools. Chimpso (Talk) 04:01, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
Having seen this edit to User:GTAFAN310's talk page, I have decided to give you a rather overdue block. You have been blocked for three days from this wiki for continuous arguing, flaming, edit warring and total disrespect for other users. I hope that if you return to this wiki, you will show some respect for your fellow editors and not flame and abuse each other. Chimpso (Talk) 07:36, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
As u have blocked me (this isn't a complaint) I need to use this just to say that me and GTAFAN 310 were debating on his talk page. We were both flaming each other, and all I did with that edit that u blocked me for was end the whole thing. I was just wondering if u had blocked him too. He was doing just as much as me but he doesn't seem to have been blocked, which is kind of unfair considering we were both flaming, warring and all that. As an admin, u should be fair to all users and u should punish him too.
We were only editing talk pages anyway so it shouldn't be considered a war.
I would also just like to say that even though u are an admin, u do talk down to other users or revert edits if you don't believe they should be there. And u refer to them as pointless and useless but other people might actually think they should be there. Just thought u should know, im not bothered if i am blocked, but don't u agree that it is unfair to block me only and not him. By the way, he is still editing that now, he just edited them and i wont be looking at those pages because i don't want to carry this on. NT92 15:14, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- While User:GTAFAN310 was also acting in an unruly manner, the difference between you and him is the fact that GTAFAN310 is not disrespectful and does not call other staff "idiots" or "fools" for disagreeing with him or telling him to stop. This is why you have been blocked instead of him. Also, the admins on this wiki are here to enforce and implement rules. It is actually our job to revert edits that are really not needed or have no proof. I will look into User:GTAFAN310's situation and see what I can do.Chimpso (Talk) 03:53, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
You have been given another block for edit warring. This block is for two weeks, and is your last chance on this site. You have caused problem after problem, and have no respect for other users. Take this time off to cool down, and realise that you're not the only person in the world who has an opinion. If you think another user is wrong or is causing a problem, you should consult staff NOT take matters into your own hands and revert/undo their edit and leave abusive messages. You can either choose to chill out, come back and act like everyone else; or you can leave this site. It is entirely your choice. Gboyers talk 22:23, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
San Andreas mentioned in IV era
Are you sure it is mentioned? Can you tell me where you heard it? I'd like to know the source (if it's on a radio, in which ad it is mentioned, etc) if you can provide me with one. If you can't, I'll have to revert the edit until proof is shown. I do not want to make an edit war with you, so I'm asking you here. Thanks in advance! Tempest 13:43, 19 December 2010 (UTC)