From Grand Theft Wiki
| This is the talk page for User:Saddex. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Re: Just Cause Wiki
- In reply to Just Cause Wiki
Hi, sorry about the delay in responding! Yes, that is absolutely fine by me, thank you for asking. If you're interested, you can apply for our Affiliates program. gboyers talk 21:35, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- Nice, I wasn't expected an answer because these were few on your talk page. By the way, have you checked the JC wiki for a while? I runs pretty much like a train now :P. I've read that you don't want to help Wikia anymore, but I am sure you want to take a look at your old baby. I can check out that program too. (Saddex (talk|edits) 22:49, 3 April 2013 (UTC))
- Then we have a deal! I add the affiliate image tomorrow on the Main Page at JCW, and you can add our logo on a new section here at the Aff. program page. Have you seen how detailed that page is since you left it? :P (SaddexJustCause 22:09, 8 April 2013 (UTC))
- Thanks for the info, then it will be delayed a little. (SaddexJustCause 17:19, 27 April 2013 (BST))
- We all have real life commitments to take care of from time to time, I'm sure that is what Gboyers is up to :). Meanwhile, I have added JCW to our affiliates page for you. As for your Vice City question: The whole purpose of a Wiki is to allow anybody to add information, and we are always striving to improve the info we have on our pages. Have a look through the Vice City section and fix or add whatever you want as you come across it, or set yourself a some sort of goal that you'd like to achieve with those pages in order to make them better. That's what I like to do. Have fun! Andreaz1 (talk|edits) 20:51, 3 May 2013 (BST)
- Thanks :). I will see what I can do on that section. (SaddexJustCause 21:12, 3 May 2013 (BST))