| This is the talk page for User:Spaceeinstein. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Please use a colon (:) at the start of your reply so that your reply is indented and use four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your reply so that your signature with a time stamp can be applied.
See the archive for old discussions.
Archiving talk page
Good to see you back! Just a quick note on archiving pages (such as your talk page). It's best to move the page, then make a fresh talk page; rather than copying the contents. This is so that it maintains the edit history and we can easily see who did what, rather than having to dig through a huuuge history where most of the stuff has been wiped since. Could you move your talk page instead? Or I can do that for you? Gboyers 19:24, 10 October 2010 (BST)
- Sorry, I can't find a way to move pages. I added a link in the archive that will direct to the last revision made instead.--spaceeinstein 19:29, 10 October 2010 (BST)
Sorry - that's because I hadn't upgraded you back to staff yet. Fixed - Gboyers 20:30, 10 October 2010 (BST)
- Thanks for sorting that out, helps us keep everything in order. What do you think of the new place? Gboyers 22:54, 10 October 2010 (BST)
- I like the resemblance to Wikipedia, much more sleeker. It's very good to not have those ads that obstruct the view and not relate to gaming. The option to style the wiki to anything we want is much better than having to follow a set template from a corporation.--spaceeinstein 00:21, 11 October 2010 (BST)
- Which pages are you having trouble? If the images do not exist, they need to be reuploaded.--spaceeinstein 08:15, 21 October 2010 (BST)
Preview does work, but now it shows up below the edit box. If you go to Special:Preferences > Editing and enable "Enable side-by-side preview" at the bottom, you get a preview button above that lets you preview it without having to reload the page. I'll try and make this default. Gboyers 14:44, 27 October 2010 (BST)
- Oh, somehow the "Show preview before edit box" was unchecked. Checking that makes the preview work again. The side-by-side preview doesn't seem to work for me. It will always show a loading message.--spaceeinstein 18:25, 27 October 2010 (BST)
Hi, could you please fill out your section of the table at Grand Theft Wiki:Staff/Roles? That page explains the reasons, but we're just trying to assign staff some responsibility and ownership of their own sections, and give you a bit more room to do what you want to do. Thanks - Gboyers 00:38, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
The Dodo in Grand Theft Auto III
no that you have moved from wikia what about the old site are you the admin because there is not any staff around I don't mind taking it over as a caretaker but I don't want to be an admin --Owen1983 21:23, 2 February 2011 (UTC)