Difference between revisions of "User talk:Thai420"
m (→New Logo)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
== New Logo ==
== New Logo ==
hi, I've taken the liberty of creating a new logo for you and I've
hi, I've taken the liberty of creating a new logo for you and I've uploaded it , youit youthe , but . -- [[User:Olipro|Olipro]] 16:33, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
Revision as of 17:36, 13 May 2007
| This is the talk page for User:Thai420. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
There has been vandalism and made up articles on the site case in point:
On the Infernus Page, I LOVE GUYS HA HA HA IM STILL TRYING TO LOOK FOR THAT PEICE OF SHIT, BUT NO LUCK
And i think we should edit the Phil page for accuracy instead of someones fanboyism of Phil Cassidy.
im going to edit off but just to give you warnings on this and ill be looking for more tonight.
-Mynock 9:26 10/2/06
Not sure when you will read this, but as the admin of the Wikia I'll list some pages that need deleting:
- Those vandalized articles A-Dust mentioned above... I categorized them as candidate for deletion. Now another user with IP, though different from that of vandal but I don't know if this is same guy or not... *shrugs*, came and undone those action I took. I had to revert them. Now this user undone it again. I already left him/her a message asking him to refrain from blanking them out.... :/ --Legion 13:58, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
- It appears the same guy strikes again, with similar M.O., but this guy is using different IP every time... I now doubts the IP blocking will do any good... what now? This guy is already frustrating me. Prior to becoming administrator along with A-Dust, this guy already had made appearance under at least two different IPs and so I decided to wait and see if this repeats.
- Turns out I was correct in predicting this. Now this guy is using third different IP.... which pretty much renders IP blocking useless and futile. I don't know whether this involves proxy things or whatever... I'm not very technical person so one of you or someone else might know what's involved there... This guy is already exhausting my patience. I don't know what to do now... I'm getting frustrated and annoyed at this pesky vandal... and I'm only relatively inexperienced at being administrator and am still learning everything about administrator, especially reading from MediaWiki website... I'm out of ideas on how to deal with this annoying (probably) troll. :/
- Hello, just to keep you informed/updated, I have blocked the latest IP under which this guy came under today for one week. It's best I can do but I'm afraid this may not be effective.... since this guy came under quite several different IPs, it's unlikely to prevent this guy from returning and vandalizing. But, again, I am relatively inexperienced at this so I'll have keep watching and see if this guy returns. :/ --Legion 12:11, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- I also want to add that, just in case you want to know, we already gave him a warning at least two times or so and that this guy continues to vandalizes. I also strongly believes that this is the same guy vandalizing, even under different IPs, since this guy had similar M.O. under different IPs in that he/she identifies himself/herself as Chip1990. Anyway, I will keep eyes out and see if this guy returns or not. Thanks. --Legion 14:23, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
Cheers. Hopefully this will split the workload and allow for the speedy deletion of pointless pages, which have been created recently. Also, I can understand you being busy. Am in the first year of my degree, so that and work make mean theres not always a lot of time. Cheers once again. A-Dust 20:43, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
Hi - I'm Xenon from Grand Theft Wiki. Chief of Staff and A-Dust have been Discussing the possibility of a collaboration between GTAWiki (this site) and GTW (my site). Of course the decision is between us two, so I thought we could talk about it. Suggestions have ranged from us having a simple agreement to share images and content to actually merging the two wikis. Feel free to join in the various discussions around GTW, or talk to CoS and A-D, or email me (anything at ttpn.net will get to me). Thanks - Gboyers 21:11, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- You might want to use "E-mail this user" feature, since it was only then when vandalism became worse enough at some point that I had to email him about it and that was when he finally responded. I suspect he doesn't have the email notification about any changes on his user talk page enabled or something. I don't know. He said he was busy so that could be it. *shrugs* --Legion 21:21, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
hi, I've taken the liberty of creating a new logo for you and I've uploaded it for you, Hopefully you'll like it enough that you'll use it as the site wikilogo, but if not then never mind. -- Olipro 16:33, 13 May 2007 (UTC)