| This is the talk page for User:Videogamer13. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
| Welcome to my talk page. This is a place to ask wiki and community related questions. For social discussion, please use my board instead.
Hi, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Videogamer13 page.
Please note that mods aren't acceptable for a large part of the wiki as these are for unmodded contents by Rockstar Games. Your image has no place on the Annihilator page, but if you wish it can be posted on the Modifications page. And categories are for things that are in the subject game. --Gta-mysteries Talk 12:47, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Edited on Wrong Page
Sorry. I have posted the Annihilator for GTA San Andreas image on Annihilator page, but I don't know how to post the modification image to the page? I think I can post to the Modifications page. --Videogamer13 13:05, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for my bad English, I am Malaysian. --Videogamer13 13:05, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you. --Videogamer13 13:05, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Ford RS200
Sorry. I just felt like doing my job ( Helping ) It will not happen again, Now I know I should ask people for edits. IanMontes 19:57, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
I'm going to have to delete the article. But if you want I put the image in your userwiki page. If you want to change your userpage see Special:ToggleUserPage. --Gta-mysteries Talk 22:54, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Oops. Sorry. Now I don't add the articles of modifications next time...Thank you. --Videogamer13 Talk 10:03, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It's great to see that you like modding, but I don't think discussing it on my talk page is really a good idea. My talk page is for wiki related chat. Why not put it in the GTAforums Mod Showroom instead. Chimpso (Talk) 12:27, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Tanks (GTA SA)
Errmm... your point? Masterpogihaha 11:18, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
RE:GTA SA Mission Pages
Ermm. Didn't really get you there. Were you asking what were the different conditions for mission failure? Well, there's too much to tell individually. And, I can't really tell you exactly what are the conditions. Don't know them that much. I wouldn't have time to investigate or whatever. Sorry. Masterpogihaha 17:23, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
If you haven't noticed but this user was a spammer, and has already been blocked indefinitely. So there is really no need to leave messages on his talk page, because spammers will usually just have complete disregard for them. --Gta-mysteries ◀RingADing▶ 02:20, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Commented with my own list, can you please comment on mine and create the following wishlists
The Ballas attack CJ because he's with grove street and there enemies. The Tom 12:13, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
RE: GTA SA Gangs
What is that all about? --DT-boy 16:38, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- About GTA SA Gang by alliance. Grove Street Alliance and Rollin' Height Commonwealth. --Videogamer13 16:47, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
GTA SA Problems
- I've never heard of that problem before and wouldn't know what to suggest other than asking at The GTA Place's forums were there are likely people who could help you with the problem. A-Dust 19:59, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
RE: GTA SA Mods
Well, good for you if your game never crashes. What is your point? Tempest 22:36, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
- Nothing. I have a SAMI, IMGTool and GGMM mod tools to install any mods for GTA SA. If you want to download mods, visit http://www.gtagarage.com or http://www.gtainside.com. Download any good mods that works fine and the game may never crashes, first you must have GGMM, San Andreas Mod Installer (SAMI) and IMGTool. But if you download and install the mods that doesn't work and the game may crash at loading screen. --Videogamer13 00:37, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- Um you know I'm no newcomer at this. I know all of this already... I've got an account on GTAG already and I routinely test new CLEO mods here. Tempest 12:18, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, your CLEO mods is awesome. But I'm going to download it if the mod(s) is completed and perfectly works fine. So, if I found any bugs, I will contact with you. Thanks. --Videogamer13 03:55, 30 November 2010 (UTC)