Rear quarter view)|
A V8 Ghost in GTA Liberty City Stories.[[Image::File:V8Ghost-GTALCS-front.jpg| ]]
|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The V8 Ghost is a sports coupe in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The V8 Ghost is designed as a low profile coupe with sports car-like characteristics, resembling a Lotus Esprit V8 with revealed headlights. The car tends to come in one of two different color schemes, either featuring two colors for the body and trims (which is usually dark grey) or one color for both the body and trim.
The V8 Ghost's performance is exceptional, with excellent acceleration as well as a fairly high top speed matched with those of the Stinger and the Cheetah. In addition, the car's handling is both stable and responsive, allowing for easy control of the car even in moderately high speeds, while its brakes (coupled with its light weight) allow for sport stopping distances even when the car is driven at high speeds. Durability is also fairly good for a sports car, being capable of withstanding four high speed head-on collisions before its engine emits smoke.
- Parked near the northwest corner of Staunton's tallest building in Bedford Point, Staunton Island.
- Frequently spawns around Bedford Point, especially when in close contact with the aforementioned parked V8 Ghost.
- Big Shot Casino parking lot, Torrington, Staunton Island.
- Hospital car park in Hope Medical College, Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale.
- Driveway of houses in Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale.
- Spawns at the players Staunton Island safehouse after completing the Car-azy Car Give Away list, along with a PCJ-600.