Vehicles in GTA V
From Grand Theft Wiki
| This article concerns a future game or content that is unreleased.
Some details may be speculative, and may not turn out to be correct.
This is a temporary list of all vehicles known to appear in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Police Cruiser
- Sabre GT
- A jetski, possibly named "Speedophile 2000", as written on its side.
- A new sports car, shown several times in the trailer, made by Dewbauchee.
- Another sports car, made by Ubermacht, possibly based on the 2009 BMW Z4.
- A plane bearing resemblance to the Cropduster.
- A 4-door SUV, based on the Range Rover, but different from the GTA IV Huntley Sport. It may be a modern rendition of the GTA San Andreas Huntley.
- A new van.
- Another 4-door SUV, based on the 2007 Jeep Wrangler Recon, hinting it may be the new version of the Mesa (Grande).
- A muscle car, bearing resemblance to the GTA III-era Phoenix, and perhaps based on a 1970's Chevrolet Camaro.
- Another sports car, based on an Audi R8 Spyder.
- A jet, possibly the new Hydra.
- Another sports car, based on a 2011 Bentley Continental GT.
- A police helicopter, looking like the Police Maverick.
- Another new plane, bearing resemblance to the Shamal from GTA San Andreas.
- A car based on a 1950's American model, reminding of the GTA III-era Oceanic, possibly based on a Chevrolet Bel Air or Plymouth Belvedere.
- A new truck.
- A bicycle.
- A seaplane, possibly the Skimmer.