Vehicles in The Ballad of Gay Tony
The following vehicles are added to the originals in Grand Theft Auto IV by The Ballad of Gay Tony, the second DLC pack. This list is not completed, and the only references for these vehicles are pictures provided by Rockstar Games, or found in the first trailer.
- Buffalo : a civilian red Buffalo has been seen in the trailer.
- A new unnamed sports car, based on a Maserati GranTurismo (a yellow one seen in the trailer). It looks like the Super GT, so might have been made by Dewbauchee.
- A second new unnamed sports car. A blue one is seen in the trailer. It looks like the Infernus, so also might have been made by Pegassi.
- A third sports car which might be the Bullet is seen on the cover for Episodes from Liberty City.
- Another car seen on a picture is a convertible car or a coupé based on a Rolls-Royce Phantom. Maybe it is the new Stafford.
- Caddy : a Caddy has clearly been seen in the trailer, driven by Luis Fernando Lopez.
- SWAT Tank : a very similar vehicle to the SWAT Tank in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been seen on some pictures.
- A Bati Custom has been seen on a picture. Maybe some other sports motorbikes from The Lost And Damned will appear, like the Bati 800, Hakuchou (Custom), or the Double T (Custom).
- A small helicopter has been seen on both pictures and the trailer. It has machine guns and resembles to the Little Willie in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- A much bigger helicopter is seen raising up a train in the trailer. It may be the new Cargobob.
- A last helicopter is seen on the cover for Episodes from Liberty City. This one is very similar to the Maverick, but is slightly different. In the trailer, Luis has probably jumped from this one.
- A huge yacht is only seen picture, being destroyed by Luis' helicopter with machine guns.