Vehicles in The Ballad of Gay Tony
The following vehicles are added to the originals in Grand Theft Auto IV by The Ballad of Gay Tony, the second DLC pack. This list is not completed, and the only references for these vehicles are pictures provided by Rockstar Games, or found in the first trailer, as well as the Meet:Tony Prince clip.
- Buffalo - a civilian red Buffalo, and a civilian white Buffalo have been seen in the trailer, as well as a civilian blue Buffalo in the "meet:Tony Prince" clip.
- Super Drop Diamond - a convertible car based on a Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé.
- A new unnamed sports car, based on a Maserati Gran Turismo (a yellow one seen in the trailer). It looks like the Super GT, so might have been made by Dewbauchee.
- A second sports car is seen very, very shortly in the trailer, and also on the cover for Episodes from Liberty City. That might be the new Bullet, with the back end resembling a Lamborghini Miura.
- A four door Benefactor sedan based on a Mercedes-Benz S-Class, in the "meet:Tony Prince" clip.
- Caddy - A Caddy has clearly been seen in the trailer, driven by Luis Fernando Lopez.
- SWAT Tank - A very similar vehicle to the SWAT Tank in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been seen on some pictures.
- A Bati Custom has been seen on a picture. Maybe some other sports motorbikes from The Lost and Damned will appear, like the Bati 800, Hakuchou (Custom), or the Double T (Custom).
- Buzzard - A small attack helicopter which has been seen on both pictures and the trailer, with machine guns armed on both sides. It resembles an AH-6 Little Bird.
- Skyhook - A much larger heavy-lift helicopter is seen raising up a train in the trailer. It resembles a S-64 Skycrane/Aircrane.
- A last helicopter is seen on the cover for Episodes from Liberty City. This one is very similar to the Maverick, but is slightly different. In the trailer, Luis has probably jumped from this one.
- A huge yacht is only seen on a picture, being destroyed by Luis' helicopter with machine guns.