Vehicles in The Ballad of Gay Tony
The following vehicles are added to the originals in Grand Theft Auto IV by The Ballad of Gay Tony, the second DLC pack. This list is not completed, and the only references for these vehicles are pictures provided by Rockstar Games, or found in the first trailer, as well as the "Meet Tony Prince", "Meet Yusuf Amir" or the "Meet Armando Torres and Henrique Bardas" clips.
- Buffalo - a red Buffalo, and a white Buffalo have been seen in the trailer, as well as a blue Buffalo in the "Meet Tony Prince" clip. A Police version of this is also available as the new Police Cruiser.
- Super Diamond - A four-door luxury sedan based on the Rolls-Royce Phantom.
- Super Drop Diamond - A special two-door convertible variant of the Super Diamond. Yusuf Amir owns a yellow one, which he gives to you along with a Gold SMG, as a reward for completing his missions.
- Tampa - an old coupé that looks like the Tampa seen (but undriveable) in The Lost and Damned (with the front taking direct styling cues from a 1970/1971 Dodge Dart) is seen twice in the trailer "Meet Yusuf Amir", two are also seen in the "Meet Armando Torres & Henrique Bardas" trailer as regular traffic (one of which gets blown up) which implies that the car will be driveable in The Ballad of Gay Tony (notice that there's something written on the left side saying [?]10GT, letting also suppose that there might be a "sports" version). It will be available in the new GTA Races. It is found on the streets in single-player while not on a mission.
- F620 - Based on a Maserati GranTurismo (a yellow one seen in the trailer). It resembles the Super GT, so might have been made by Dewbauchee.
- Bullet GT - Seen in the "You'll Always Be The King Of This Town" trailer as well as the "Meet Yusuf Amir" trailer, and also on the cover for Episodes from Liberty City. The front resembles a Ford GT, with the back end resembling a Lamborghini Miura.
- Serrano - A four-door Benefactor SUV based on a Mercedes-Benz ML-Class. It is seen in the Multiplayer Race Gallery on the The Ballad of Gay Tony website.
- Schafter - a new model based on a Mercedes-Benz C-Class,
- Stretch E - also built by Benefactor, the limousine variant of the later model Schafter, seen in the "Fizz" trailer.
- Akuma - A new sports bike with a similar design to the PCJ 600.
- Vader - Another new sports bike with a similar design to the PCJ 600, too.
- Faggio - the old-designed Faggio from GTA III Era is back. It was seen in the "Meet: Armando Torres & Henrique Bardas" trailer.
- Buzzard - A small attack helicopter with machine guns and missiles armed on both sides. It resembles an AH-6 Little Bird.
- Skyhook - A much larger heavy-lift helicopter is seen raising up a train in the trailer. It is not obtained by the player. It resembles a S-64 Skycrane/Aircrane.
- Swift - A large passenger helicopter, used sometimes in Base Jumps. The design of the helicopter is seemingly a cross between the Bell 222/230/Bell 430, which borrows the bulging sides, turbo intakes and the winglets from the fictional attack helicopter Airwolf which also a modifed Bell 222 for the 1984-1987 tv show of the same name (sans the supersonic, spy and weapons features), and an AgustaWestland AW109.
- Floater - A new Dinghy like speed boat.
- Smuggler - A new speed boat used mostly in the Triathalons.
- Blade - Similar to the Smuggler, the Blade is used in the Drug Wars.
- APC - A very similar vehicle to the SWAT Tank from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the APC is NOOSE employed (or soon to be) vehicle with almost bulletproof shielding and a turret loaded with explosives.
- Brickade - A currently unknown emergency vehicle.
- Police Cruiser - A new version of the Police Cruiser based on the Bravado Buffalo. It is another vehicle that is multiplayer exclusive.