Vehicles in The Ballad of Gay Tony
The following vehicles are added to the originals in Grand Theft Auto IV by The Ballad of Gay Tony, the second DLC pack. This list is not completed, and the only references for these vehicles are pictures provided by Rockstar Games, or found in the first trailer, as well as the "Meet Tony Prince", "Meet Yusuf Amir" or the "Meet Armando Torres and Henrique Bardas" clips.
- Buffalo - The Buffalo is based on the 2006-present Dodge Charger instead of a Third Generation Chevrolet Camaro.
- Super Diamond - A four-door luxury sedan based on the Rolls-Royce Phantom.
- Super Drop Diamond - A special two-door convertible variant of the Super Diamond. Yusuf Amir owns a yellow one, which he gives to you along with a Gold SMG, as a reward for completing his missions.
- Tampa - An old coupé that looks like the Tampa seen (but undriveable) in The Lost and Damned (with the front taking direct styling cues from a 1970/1971 Dodge Dart). It is now obtainable in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- F620 - Based on a Maserati GranTurismo. It resembles the Super GT, so it is possibly made by Dewbauchee.
- Bullet GT - The new modern version of the Bullet, the front of the Bullet GT resembles a Ford GT, with the back end resembling a Lamborghini Miura.
- Serrano - A four-door Benefactor SUV based on a Mercedes-Benz ML-Class.
- Schafter - A new model based on a Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
- Stretch E - Also built by Benefactor, the limousine variant of the later model Schafter.
- Akuma - A new sports bike with a similar design to the PCJ 600.
- Vader - Another new sports bike with a similar design to the PCJ 600, too.
- Buzzard - A small attack helicopter with machine guns and missiles armed on both sides. It resembles an AH-6 Little Bird.
- Skyhook - A much larger heavy-lift helicopter is seen raising up a train in the trailer. It is not obtained by the player. It resembles a S-64 Skycrane/Aircrane.
- Swift - A large passenger helicopter, used sometimes in Base Jumps. The design of the helicopter is seemingly a cross between the Bell 222/230/Bell 430, which borrows the bulging sides, turbo intakes and the winglets from the fictional attack helicopter Airwolf which also a modifed Bell 222 for the 1984-1987 tv show of the same name (sans the supersonic, spy and weapons features), and an AgustaWestland AW109.
- Floater - A new Dinghy like speed boat.
- Smuggler - A new speed boat used mostly in the Triathalons.
- Blade - Similar to the Smuggler, the Blade is used in the Drug Wars.
- APC - A very similar vehicle to the SWAT Tank from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the APC is a NOOSE employed (or soon to be) vehicle with almost bulletproof shielding and a turrent loaded with explosives.
- Brickade - A currently unknown emergency vehicle.
- Police Cruiser - A new version of the Police Cruiser, this one is based on the Bravado Buffalo. It is also multiplayer exclusive.
- Police Bike - A new bike, similar to the HPV-1000 and VCPD Wintergreen, it is only found in multiplayer.
- Faggio - The old version Faggio from the GTA III Era games.