The Vigero essentially resembles a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro with some elements of a 1970 or 1971 Plymouth Barracuda on the back end; It looks like a 1969 Camaro because of the front bumper, wheel arch shapes, and boxier rear - as opposed to 1967/1968 Camaros - but it lacks the heavily creased lines with softer lines and a less pointed grille like the '67/'68 Camaros; the double headlight design might be from a 1967 or '68 Pontiac Firebird. All Vigeros bear cowl induction hoods and "Super Sport" upholstery with badging on the sides, which is further evidence the car is based on a Camaro.
The Vigero may also appear "beater" form, which may have a faded or rusting exterior, have missing or dented front side panels, duct tape around the rear windows, and backfires. The "rusty" Vigero also has only two functioning headlights, the other two are broken (giving it a more Camaro-like look).
All Vigeros, including the beater versions come with horn alarms, but the beater ones are more beeping sounded. The beater version also doesn't have windows, so the alarm will trigger when the doors are opened.
- Vigero (GTA4) (front).jpg
GTA IV (Rear quarter view).
- Vigero (GTA4) (beater 1) (front).jpg
GTA IV; beater variant.
- Vigero (GTA4) (beater 2) (front).jpg
GTA IV; alternate beater variant.
Like any other muscle car, its engine is very powerful. Unfortunately, the Vigero's skinny rear tires and stiff suspension don't help when launching the car, such as when you need to get away in a hurry. However, the Vigero stays much flatter through the corners than the Sabre GT and Dukes, due to its smaller size, and is less prone to understeer than the Sabre GT. Like other beaters in the game, the beater variants of the Vigero suffer from degraded performance and handling.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the default radio station in the Vigero is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- Standard Vigero
- Spawn around Middle Park, Algonquin
- Spawn around Star Junction and The Triangle, Algonquin
- Spawn around Chinatown, Algonquin
- Spawn around Hove Beach, Broker
- Spawn around Alderney City, Alderney
- Spawn in traffic in Multiplayer
- Beater Vigero
- Near an abandoned warehouse with abandoned boxcars near the sunken boat on Red Wing Ave, Acter Industrial Park, Alderney, can be spotted with old rusted out chassis's and frames from vehicles resembling Voodoos. This is the only spot it spawns at in multiplayer.
- Spawn all around Bohan
- Spawn around Acter, Alderney