Difference between revisions of "Weapons"
(→List of weapons)
m (→List of weapons)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
|[[Glock|Glock 17, 9x19mm]]
|[[Glock|Glock 17, 9x19mm]]
|[[Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|GTA Liberty City Stories]]<br />(
|[[Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|GTA Liberty City Stories]]<br />(in cutscenes in GTA San Andreas)
Revision as of 02:01, 29 May 2013
The hidden weapons that The Mayor wants you to find.
- in-game website description
Weapons are at the forefront of all Grand Theft Auto games. Ranging from bare fists to a simple baseball bat to fishing knifes to rocket-propelled grenades to dildos, there are many different weapons throughout the series. This article mainly details weapons in the GTA III Era and Grand Theft Auto IV.
In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the player can increase his/her skill for a particular weapon by practicing, using the weapon either on a shooting range or on real targets. For each individual weapon, the player can achieve three skill-levels: Poor, Gangster and Hitman. On the Hitman skill level, the player is able to fire lighter weapons whilst walking, as well as being able to double-wield certain weapons (one in each hand).
Weapons can be obtained by 7 main means:
- Picking up weapons that spawn around the map
- Purchasing from Ammu-Nation or other weapon shops
- For weapons that share ammo, the player can save money by purchasing lots of the cheap weapon (e.g. the Tec-9) to gain lots of ammo for that slot, then purchasing the expensive weapon (e.g. the SMG)
- In GTA IV and its episodes, the player buys one gun then pays a smaller amount for additional magazines (thrown weapons still need to purchased one at a time at full price)
- Picking up a weapon from killed Pedestrians, gang members or police officers
- Weapons spawning as rewards - Once the player have reached certain parts of games, such as obtaining a certain number of Hidden Packages, some weapons spawn at the player's Safehouses
- Weapons being automatically given to the player by other characters, such as those required for a mission
- Entering/exiting certain vehicles, e.g. the Caddy gives the player a golf club and the Police Car gives the player a shotgun.
- Using Cheats to spawn weapons and extra ammo
- Weapons in GTA 1
- Weapons in GTA 2
- Weapons in GTA III
- Weapons in GTA Vice City
- Weapons in GTA Advance
- Weapons in GTA San Andreas
- Weapons in GTA Liberty City Stories
- Weapons in GTA Vice City Stories
- Weapons in GTA IV
- Weapons in The Lost and Damned
- Weapons in The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Weapons in GTA Chinatown Wars
- Weapons in GTA V
List of weapons
This is a list of weapons and weapon types in GTA III era games and GTA IV Era games. Not all of them are available in all games. They are grouped by the weapon slots from GTA San Andreas.
- Brass Knuckles
- Meat Cleaver
- Golf Club
- Gaff Hook
- Butterfly Knife
- Satchel Charges
- Spray Can
- Fire Extinguisher
- Night Vision
- Thermal Vision