Wear Flowers in Your Hair
|Wear Flowers in Your Hair|
Kendl Johnson persuades CJ and Cesar to develop the garage
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Unlocks||555 We Tip|
|Unlocked by||Are You Going to San Fierro?|
Carl, Cesar, Kendl and The Truth enter the garage in San Fierro. CJ is furious that Claude gave him this run down, old Xoomer station (the Doherty Garage) instead of a pink slip when he won the race. It clearly isn't a garage, but Kendl is determined to make it into a garage. It would take a lot of hard work, but she manages to persuade CJ, and they decide to give it a go. If you are going to make this place into a garage, you will need a few workmen. Truth knows of a few acquaintances who can help turn the garage into a successful chop-shop and has Carl drive to specific locations in the city to meet them; eventually, the duo succeed in convincing Dwaine, Jethro, and Zero to join the venture.
During the drive, Truth asks Carl to make a few seemingly random stops to monitor the activities of some mysterious vans. One of the stops he asks Carl to make is directly in front of San Fierro Medical Center, where The Truth admonishes the other passengers to "think about a yellow rubber duck" as a van emerges from the medical center's parking lot. Without explanation, The Truth urges Carl on to the next stop.
There is no reward for this mission, but the mission 555 We Tip is unlocked. Also, Zero calls you and says that his landlord is selling his shop. Presuming that you bought it (for $30,000), the mission Air Raid is unlocked.
- If Zero is killed, he will drop Satchel Charges. The "remote control" he has is actually the Detonator for the Satchel Charges.
- Sometimes, about 1 of 10 Zero's model is missing when you drive at his place. There's another model instead Zero and the game will crash. This glitch occurs also in some other missions, but specifically in this mission.
- There is a reference to the game GTA: Vice City, The Truth tells Carl about the Jethro and Dwaine who works around San Fierro because the mob bought their business in Vice City. A reference to Tommy Vercetti, who might have bought Jethro and Dwaine's Boatyard in Vice City, forcing them to leave the city and later end up in San Fierro.
- During the mission, if Carl leaves the car, The Truth talks to him using the same distorted voice as Mike Toreno.
- The name of the mission - along with the mission Are You Going To San Fierro? which unlocks the mission - is a reference to the Scott McKenzie song "San Francisco (Be sure to wear flowers in your hair)".
- In the last cutscene the song heard playing in the background is "Check Your Self" by Ice Cube, the song could also be heard on Radio Los Santos.
- You can get off the car and shoot to destroy Zero's toy, he will still sit there and seems to play his toy.
CJ and The Truth meet Dwaine at his hotdog stand.
CJ introduces Cesar Vialpando to their new employees.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|