- This article is about the car. For the manufacturer of the same name, see Willard (manufacturer).
Rear quarter view)|
A Willard in GTA San Andreas.
[[Appearance::GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Manufacturer||Willard (GTA IV)|
The performance of the Willard in GTA San Andreas is as expected from a standard sedan. The car's engine is moderately powerful, and as such has average speed and high-climbing capabilities. Its steering, however, may be slightly sluggish, although its brakes are still responsive enough to facilitate powersliding for more effective cornering.
The GTA IV rendition of the Willard is powered by what feels like a high-output 4 or 6 cylinder engine, paired to a 4 speed gearbox in FWD configuration. The Willard is extremely sluggish - the slowest car in the game. Despite its speed disadvantage, the Willard's suspension is set up for quick turns, rather than high-speed "highway" cornering. Braking is acceptable, and ABS appears to be standard across the line. Crash deformation is also acceptable, and build quality above average; overall, the Willard is best suited to situations where sudden turns are a necessity, and high speed driving is not.
- According to the GTA San Andreas vehicle chart, it may be named after the movie of the same name as "it squeaks and it's hard to get rid of".
- The Willard was featured in the third trailer for GTA IV, "Move Up, Ladies".
- The Willard has a unique horn in GTA IV.
- The Willard is driven by Dardan Petrela and his gang. Dardan drives a unique coloured Willard which is beige. It can only be obtained during the mission Bleed Out.
- The Willard is also driven by Derrick McReary.
- The Willard plays the following radio stations by default when entered:
GTA San Andreas
- Usually found in Los Santos.
- Usually found around Dukes and the Hove Beach/Firefly Projects area of Broker
- Occasionally found in southern Alderney.