- This article is about the car. For the manufacturer of the same name, see Willard (manufacturer).
Rear quarter view)|
A Willard in GTA San Andreas.
[[Appearance::GTA San Andreas|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Manufacturer||Willard (GTA IV)|
The performance of the Willard in GTA San Andreas is as expected from a standard sedan. The car's engine is moderately powerful, and as such has average speed and high-climbing capabilities. Its steering, however, is very unbalanced, at high speed it can go from understeer to over steer in the blink of an eye due to its awful suspension.
The GTA IV rendition of the Willard is powered by what feels like a high-output 4 or 6 cylinder engine, paired to a 4 speed gearbox in a FWD configuration. The Willard possesses an average top speed, but suffers from horrible acceleration, especially uphills, and often taking a long time to even get close to top speed. The Willard has great handling, but tends to smoke it's tires alot while turning and takeoff. Overall, the Willard can be thought of as a slower Hakumai, but stronger and more luxurious.
- According to the GTA San Andreas vehicle chart, it may be named after the movie of the same name as "it squeaks and it's hard to get rid of".
- The Willard was featured in the third trailer for GTA IV, "Move Up, Ladies".
- The Willard has a unique horn in GTA IV.
- The Willard is driven by Dardan Petrela and his gang. Dardan drives a unique coloured Willard which is beige. It can only be obtained during the mission Bleed Out.
- The Willard is also driven by Derrick McReary.
- The Willard plays the following radio stations by default when entered:
- GTA San Andreas
- Usually found in Los Santos.
- GTA IV
- Usually found around Dukes and the Hove Beach/Firefly Projects area of Broker
- Occasionally found in southern Alderney.