GTA 2 |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Truffade (GTA V)|
In GTA 2, the vehicle is most likely inspired by the 1995 Chrysler Atlantic. The vehicle is strictly a gang vehicle for the Zaibatsu Corporation, so as such, it always appears in dark green with a large yellow "Z" at the top of the roof.
In GTA V, the Z-Type heavily resembles the 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic.
A Z-Type in GTA V. (Rear quarter view).
- In GTA 2, Claude Speed is rewarded with a Silenced Machine Gun when the car is crushed.
- Legendary Motorsport states that the GTA V version was made in 1937 with a limited production of 10 vehicles (Devin Weston reiterates this to Franklin Clinton during Eye in the Sky).
- In Single Player, it is the most expensive vehicle in the game, at $10.000.000, along with the Luxor Deluxe from the Ill-Gotten Gains part 1 update.
- However, in GTA Online, the Z-Type's price is only $950.000, which is $9.050.000 cheaper than in Story Mode, this might be considered by Rockstar about the difficulty of earning $10.000.000 in GTA Online.
- Driven by Zaibatsu gang members, the Z-Type can be seen in al of the three districts in the city of Anywhere, those being the Downtown, Residential and Industrial Districts.
- Can be bought on the Legendary Motorsport website for $10,000,000. ($950.000 in GTA Online)
- Chad's Z-Type can be stolen in the mission Eye in The Sky. To do this, park the car in Trevor's Vespucci Beach safehouse parking lot. After that, kill yourself, then hurry back in a taxi. The Z-Type should be there as long as the player doesn't enter any other vehicle.