The ZR-350 is a two-door sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The ZR-350 is based on the 1993–1995 Mazda RX-7 but it is scaled much longer. It is the only car in GTA San Andreas with hidden headlights. It also features "ZR-350" on the rear lights. The name could be a reference to the 1990–1995 Corvette ZR-1 which had a 350 cu in engine (It should also be noted that the elongated front can be mistaken for a C5 Corvette).
There are two versions of this car; one with a rear-spoiler and one without.
The ZR-350 has a good top speed and acceleration, however, it has poor handling when driving at high speeds. It is also damage-resistant, and slow collisions do not affect the vehicle that much.
The ZR-350 can be modified at Transfender. Modifications include:
Also, there is a special blue ZR-350 that appears in 555 We Tip. This one has a blue interior, which is strange as you can not modify interiors on this car.
GTA San Andreas
- Commonly spawns in Las Venturas and San Fierro.
- Parked in the Las Venturas Airport parking lot.
- Found at the parking lot of The Clown's Pocket in The Strip, Las Venturas (only when wanted for export).
- Available for import at Easter Basin, San Fierro every Friday after completing export lists (Costs $36,000).
- Commonly spawns near commercial districts in all three cities.
- A model car of the ZR-350 can be found in Zero RC shop in Garcia, San Fierro.
- The default radio station in the ZR-350 is SF-UR.