Forum:Hydra In San Andreas

From Grand Theft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Forums Help Desk Hydra In San Andreas

How do I switch out of hover mode when I'm playing on PC? In the article it says push the right analog stick forward or back, but I dunno what key corresponds to that on PC. On my laptop. GDawg816- "Kept ya waiting, huh." 17:07, 24 October 2008 (UTC)

You have to use the numpad. Provided your configuration isn't reversed, it should be NUM8 to go forward, and NUM2 to land/take off. It's likely that, on a laptop, you'll have a condensed keyboard (I know I do on this one). You should, on your keyboard, see some smaller/different coloured numbers/letters on some keys. On the right hand side should be some numbers. This is your num pad. Press Num Lock (You may have to use the Fn key to turn it on), then press the corresponding key. Hope that helps...C-d-rom 22:11, 24 October 2008 (UTC)

Thanks man. Yep, that worked. They're fast! GDawg816- "Kept ya waiting, huh." 16:12, 28 October 2008 (UTC)