Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The game Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (although this may be incidental).
- The Fire Trucks in Grand Theft Auto IV have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
- The play 69th Street advertised in Grand Theft Auto III.
- Area 69 military base in San Andreas .
- Runways at all airports in the GTA III Era being numbered 69.
- Shipping containers bearing the number 69.
- 69 Cents used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores.
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team, also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers .
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- On the side of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin Naval Station in San Fierro .
- The 69th Street Diner in Grand Theft Auto IV. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- On the Bloodring Bangers in Vice City .
- The mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Crazy '69' .
- Officer '69', the generic police officer and a multi-player character of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- The achievement Get Good Wood in The Lost and Damned is earned by knocking 69 bikers off of their bikes with a bat.