Difference between revisions of "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's"
m (Fixed YouTube video embedding.)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
[[Personal Computer|PC]] Version - GTASeriesVideos
[[Category:Missions in GTA San Andreas]]
[[Category:Missions in GTA San Andreas]]
Revision as of 21:38, 1 December 2013
|Breaking the Bank at Caligula's|
Zero and Wu Zi Mu load everyone into the van and head off to Caligula's Palace with Carl Johnson
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|For||Wu Zi Mu|
|Location||The Four Dragons Casino, Las Venturas, San Andreas|
Up, Up and Away!|
Saint Mark's Bistro
|name = Breaking the Bank at Caligula's
|image = BreakingtheBankatCaligula's-GTASA.png
|size = 300px
|caption = [[Zero]] and [[Wu Zi Mu|Wu Zi Mu]] load everyone into the van and head off to [[Caligula's Palace]] with [[Carl Johnson]]
|game = SA
|for = [[Wu Zi Mu]]
|location = [[The Four Dragons Casino]], [[Las Venturas]], [[San Andreas in GTA III Era|San Andreas]]
|target = [[Caligula's Palace]]
|fail = [[Protagonist|Player]] dies
|reward = [[Money|$]]100,000
Breaking the Bank at Caligula's is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from The Four Dragons Casino, located along The Strip in Las Venturas, San Andreas.
The day has come for them to pull a heist at Caligula's Palace. The entire team, minus Carl, gets into the van and departs. Carl, dressed as a casino employee, goes and gets a car of his own, and heads for Caligula's. On the way, Zero tests if Carl can hear him on his earpiece, who confirms a clear connection.
Carl arrives at the casino, with him having only four minutes to get his team inside the casino. Carl uses Millie's swipe card to get into the lower levels of the casino. Carl then heads down one level into the generator room, in where he tosses a smoke grenade in a vent, which renders the guards of the safe unconscious.
Zero activates the charges at the dam, and the electricity goes out. Carl puts on night vision goggles and heads down into the service bay. He then uses a forklift to open the garage door, in which Woozie and the rest of the team arrive. They then head for the safe, all while trying to wipe out the security in their way. Once in the safe, Zero says that someone is trying to bring the emergency system back on. As a result, Carl blows up the generators to inactivate the system for good.
The safe door is then blown up by the Triads in order access the safe and get the cash. But then, Mafia people are alerted, and head for the safe room, in where Carl kills them. Once the team has gotten the cash, Carl leads the team back to the van, helping them get rid of the Mafians blocking the way. Once they have reached the van, everybody, except Carl, hops on the van and the police bikes.
Carl is left alone, because he is the decoy. He fights his way through more mafia thugs, and catches an elevator to the roof. He then makes his way across the hilly roof, in where there is a parachute waiting. He straps up, jumps off the roof, and lands on the roof of The Clown's Pocket, just north of Caligula's. Carl then gets into a Police Maverick and flies to Verdant Meadows, in where the team is waiting. Once there, Carl punches Zero, who is responsible for making the heist a little harder, and takes Woozie back to the Four Dragons Casino. A furious Salvatore Leone calls making threats against Carl, CJ taunts Salvatore before the call ends.
- Not putting on the night vision goggles before opening the door can trigger a glitch, in witch the cutscene will not play after opening the door.
- When the Triads jump on the police bikes, it is actually the generic police biker appearance being used, making it look like the Triads suddenly turned african-american.
- Carl steals four bikes in Cop Wheels, but only two of these bikes are used in the heist.
- It is extremely hard to land the parachute onto the roof of The Clown's Pocket with conventional means. Most players will jump off the roof, pull the chute and land short of the roof, requiring them to make their own way back. The way to make it onto the roof is sprinting off the roof, not jumping, and holding forward on the analog stick, or W if they're on a PC and, once within 30 meters of the roof, pulling the chute.
- It`s possible to jump into the vent, where you are throwing tear gas, and you will be in blue hell.
- The path of the helicopter after you exit the casino is scripted up to a certain point. If you shoot a rocket launcher at it, it will keep flying fine while exploding until it suddenly crashes.
Carl Johnson talks to a guard at the staff door.
Zero hauls out the police motorcycles and the team leaves the casino with them and the armoured van.
CJ flies back to the Verdant Meadows airstrip in a captured police helicopter.
CJ angrily punches Zero for telling Berkley about the heist.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|