Community:GTA V Wishlist/archive8
- Bring back tuning garages Little Anime Freak
- The game should take place in Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.
- As well as all the cities from previous games, new cities like London( which hasn't been seen in 3d yet) and Tokyo. ScotchAutopilot
- Instead of using an american city every time, use a european one this time, with european cops, vehicles etc (a city like the hague would be wonderful) BlueFoX950
- Make a replay function in which you can watch back & save hilarious moments BlueFoX950
- I like the idea about European cities, that would be something to see. Something like Niko returns to Serbia and the game takes place there with Niko Bellic as the polayable character. I can't think of much else to add! PacBoyCraZ (Talk) 17:54, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- It should be animals, childrens, mor interactive buildings, that the cops have a pointing sistems to chase you the depends of the crimes yo do, it should be more planes, cars, islands, and be able to pay people for protecting you and do jobs for you as drivers, murderers and guards for your houses, that you can change the furniture of houses, pait them, and customize them. Ther should be name HUDs for each person, like in The Godfather.
You can buy boats, yatchs and customize them.
Shoots more real like when you shoot anyones foot, he can not walk very well, and with car crashes too.Facta97
- Yeah, you should be able to customize cars and stuff like that. You could give 'em armored tires, windshields, cool designs, you know... PacBoyCraZ (Talk) 18:04, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- have more cars, ability to go underwater and shoot while in water Linux731
- connect charecters from Gta 3, (claude), vice city (tommy) gta 4 (niko), and gta san andreas and make all of them playable and be able to exchange playability Linux731
- more fun cheats Linux731
- This time you should play as an Asian character (not like Chinatown Wars for DS) put it on the PS3 and Xbox360. I mean you should be able to play as like a Filipino gang member or a Thai crime lord. The reason is of the cultural differences and that there is another Asian country that should be mentioned in the GTA series, not like Vietnam, Korea, Japan, or China. But a country that is less known to some people. If you play as a Filipino gang member then it would almost be the same as San Andreas but with a more cultural theme. Also if you play as a Thai crime lord then you can be in charge and summon your men, distribute meetings for different things such as borrowing money or expanding your orginization, also do not forget that you can have a different fighting style for both these cultures such as Muay Thai Boxing or Arnis, therefore making fights more interesting and powerful. Also, include some characters from previous GTA games into this. * 22:39, July 22, 2010 (UTC)22:39, July 22, 2010 (UTC)~ Arsenal_FanFC
- I think you should sugesst including the ability to cut down trees and poke people in the eyes with at least one stick. PK2PK2 06:49, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that if R* decides to go to another city,they should use Moscow in the early 90' ChristianMD
- 1.african american character
- 2.back to san andres years after the city riot in gta san andres,
- 3.start up the grove street crew again
- 4. bring back the customisations e.g going to gym, cars, and ad customise boats, planes, property
- thanks!!!! :) Buhddaboy
- The game needs to be more realistic, so with vehicles able to park and lock any where on the game. so no need for parking spaces or garages. apply to all vehicles.
- DonkeyKong69 09:46, July 23, 2010 (UTC)