Completion in GTA III
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Portland story missions
- The Introduction
- Mike Lips Last Lunch
- Farewell 'Chunky' Lee Chong
- Van Heist
- Cipriani's Chauffeur
- Dead Skunk in the Trunk
- The Getaway
Staunton Island story missions
- Waka-Gashira Wipeout
- A Drop in the Ocean
- Grand Theft Aero
- Escort Service
- Love's Disappearance
Shoreside Vale story missions
Remote controlled vehicle missions
- Paramedic (Level 12, save 78 patients)
- Firefighter (Extinguish 60 fires, 20 on each island)
- Vigilante (Kill 60 criminals, 20 on each island)
- Taxi Driver (Complete a number of 100 fares)
- Emergency Vehicle Import/Export Crane
- Industrial Import/Export Garage List (Portland)
- Suburban Import/Export Garage List (Shoreside Vale)
- After completing Last Requests, any remaining missions for Luigi Goterelli and Joey Leone will be permanently disabled, preventing the player from achieving completion.
- After completing Waka-Gashira Wipeout, any remaining missions for Kenji Kasen will be permanently disabled, also preventing the player from achieving completion.
- After completing Grand Theft Aero, any remaining missions for Asuka Kasen at her original location will be permanently disabled, also preventing the player from achieving completion.
- Unlike succeeding Grand Theft Auto games, there are no rewards at completion.