Difference between revisions of "LCPD in GTA 1"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|Line 37:||Line 36:|
Latest revision as of 11:13, 10 May 2014
- For information about how the LCPD pursuit the player, see Wanted Level in GTA 1.
The Liberty City Police Department (LCPD) in GTA 1, is the police department of Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto 1. This is the first appearance of the LCPD in the Grand Theft Auto series. The LCPD is evidently based on the New York City Police Department (NYPD).
The Liberty City Police Department is not well known in this release, but this has six police stations in total, operating in Liberty City and New Guernsey. The Police stations in Liberty City, which are four are in the neighborhoods of Tellburg, Kings, Island City and No Law, while the other two are in Hackenslash and Eaglewood in New Guernsey. Like the LCPD in GTA III Era and GTA IV Era, the officers also use blue uniforms, just the costumes are blue while the hat is navy blue with a badge.
- LCPD in GTA III Era, the police department of GTA III, GTA Advance and GTA Liberty City Stories.
- LCPD in GTA IV Era, the police department of GTA IV and GTA Chinatown Wars.
- VCPD in GTA 1
- VCPD in GTA III Era
- San Andreas Police Department
- Las Venturas Police Department
- LSPD in GTA III Era
- LSPD in GTA V
- San Fierro Police Department
- Country/Desert Police
- Police Bikers