[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned]]
|Full Name||Ray Boccino|
|Date of Birth||1976|
|Place of Birth||Westdyke, Alderney|
|Date of Death||[[Error: Invalid time.|2008 (Age 32)]][[DOD::2008 (Age 32)| ]]|
|Age at Death|
The Pegorino crime family|
The Lost Motorcycle Club
The Irish mob
|Voiced by||Joe Barbara|
|name = Ray Boccino
|image = RayBoccino-GTAIV.jpg
|size = 170px
|games = [[Grand Theft Auto IV]]
Boccino is first introduced in Grand Theft Auto IV, where he asks Niko Bellic to murder Teddy Benavidez, a Dominican gangster. He later orders Bellic, along with Joe DiLeo, Johnny Barbosa and Luca Silvestri, to retrieve the diamonds that were stolen from Anthony Prince, hidden in numerous trash bags throughout Algonquin. When the trio steal the diamonds for themselves, Boccino sends Bellic to retrieve them.
Boccino then asks Bellic to pair up with the acting leader of the Lost Motorcycle Club, Johnny Klebitz, and sell the stolen diamonds to Jewish Mob associates Issac Roth and Mori Green. However, Luis Fernando Lopez ambushes the dealand takes the diamonds, while Klebitz steals the money. In retaliation, Boccino kidnaps Lost member Jim Fitzgerald, who later escapes with Klebitz, murdering one of Boccino's crew in the process. Seeking revenge, Boccino sends Bellic to murder Fitzgerald and orders his crew to find and kill Klebitz. Klebitz survives and plans to retaliate, but is told not to by Congressman Thomas Stubbs III, who tells Klebitz that Boccino and the Pegorino crime family are under surveillance and that half of the organization would be "either arrested or killed within a month."
Roth blames the ambushed diamond deal on Boccino and threatens to kill him. In retaliation, Boccino again orders Bellic to murder Roth at Roth's penthouse at the Majestic Hotel. Afterwards, Boccino arranges an apartment in Alderney City for Bellic so he can can "keep a closer eye on him." As the Pegorino family's affairs fall further into turmoil, James Pegorino decides to send a message to any possible informants in the organization and orders Bellic to murder Boccino, believing he is an informant.
Joe Barbara voiced Ray Boccino.
- GTA IV
- Harbouring a Grudge
- A Long Way to Fall (Boss)
- Taking in the Trash (Boss)
- Meltdown (Boss)
- Museum Piece (Boss)
- No Way on the Subway (Boss)
- Late Checkout (Boss)
- Pegorino's Pride
- Pest Control (Killed)
- The Lost and Damned
LCPD Database record
First Name: Ray
Place of Birth: Westdyke, Alderney
Affiliations: Pegorino Crime Syndicate
- 1990 - Posession of stolen property
- 1991 - Grand larceny
- 1995 - Hijacking
- 1999 - Burglary
- Boccino also acts as a representative between other crime organizations and his own.
- He is the proprietor of the restaurant Drusilla's.
- Niko is able to get Ray out of the car by killing the driver of the car, but he'll start shooting the player with a Combat Shotgun.
- Ray is an obvious womanizer, sometimes he talks with other girls through the cellphone about their underwear. He also had an affair with Ashley Butler and always tried to bang Phil Bell's nephew's wife, since they have married, probably just because of sports interest. He also hinted to Phil, that he had sex with his ex-wife.
- As a character, Ray is very similar to Vlad. He belongs to a mafia, owns a national restaurant in a national district, is a womanizer, likes to talk a lot, does not wear a shirt under jacket, had a conflict with protagonist who disliked him and later killed by him.
- Johnny Klebitz refered to him as Raymundo during the start of Collector's Item.
- Both Johnny and Stubbs make references to Ray's eventual fate in GTA IV. Johnny remarks that a coffin would look good with Ray, and that Stubbs remarks that he would either be dead or in jail, foreshadowing Niko's killing of him under Jimmy Pegorino's orders.