Talk:Closed Bridges

From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 03:16, 16 February 2013 by JFletcher (talk | contribs) (Reply)
Jump to: navigation, search


I named this article Closed Bridges because that generally describes how areas are restricted, but it doesn't cover everything in the article - It also contains information about tunnels and ferry strikes! Also, I would like to add some information about pre GTA III era games, so the current name wouldn't suffice there. Does anyone have any suggestions for a better name? Thanks. JFletcherTalk (formerly User:Biggest gta fan ever) 23:14, 15 February 2013 (UTC)

How about some combination of restricted or unlockable with areas or islands? I haven't actually played the pre-GTA III Era games, so I'm not sure how they operate. -Ian Phoenix (talk|edits) 01:49, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
I had thought about Restricted Areas, but that sound more like Fort Baxter Air Base, which is "restricted" (civilians aren't allowed to go there). I guess Unlockable Areas could work, though I'm not sure if it sounds too much like bonus areas that can be "unlocked" by doing extra side missions or something, rather than main parts of the map that just happen to be unreachable at the start. Ignoring the pre GTA III era games for now (as we don't even have the information for them), is Closed Bridges acceptable? The article is mostly about bridges, and I think that's what most people think of when they consider locked areas in GTA games, no? I know I've always said "When the bridges open", even when I know that there's a tunnel in the game... Does that make it the most intuitive name? Does anyone else agree with any of that? JFletcherTalk (formerly User:Biggest gta fan ever) 03:16, 16 February 2013 (UTC)