User:Yoshiandmario1/Chatterbox FM Script
Revision as of 22:21, 2 July 2013 by Gboyers (User's edit reinstated after abuse filter autoblock)
- Lazlow: Alright, Liberty City! This is your talk radio show, Chatterbox, where your opinion matters.
- Caller: Hey, ya ever had possum? That's some good eatin'.
- Lazlow: Nah.. I can't really say I have.
- Caller: Hey, maybe you oughta try it some time, I'm tellin ya man, it's good eatin'. Possum, Raccoon, even Zebra meat! Cooks up pretty good!
- Lazlow: Uhh.. do you have anything else to say? or...
- Caller: Pigeons. Pigeons are good too, sometimes, they come with notes attached, just like a fortune cookie with wings. Squirrels... Squirrels is not so good. They taste like goldfish, meats real stringy. ya know what I mean?
- Lazlow: Uhh, actually, I can't say that I do. Umm, but, if I did eat too much squirrel and put on a few extra pounds, I'd use the Dormatron! Unlike those other exercise machines that require you to be awake, the Dormatron actually exercises you overnight! Let's learn a little bit more about it.
- (Dormatron commercial)
- Lazlow: Ugh! What a good commercial. I love commercials, don't you? This is Chatterbox, we are, uhh, taking your calls right now. Alright, caller! You are on the air.
- Caller: Hi Lazlow! Is that your real name?
- Lazlow: Huh? Of course it's my real name!
- Caller: Are you Hungarian?
- Lazlow: Uhh, no, I'm from upstate.
- Caller: Are you sure that's not a fake radio name like Andy or Bobo? I thought all those radio people had fake names.
- Lazlow: Do you have a question, or do you want to just sit here and talk all day about about my name?
- Caller: No, that's it. Love the show, Lazlow! or Mark, or John, or Bentley, whatever your name is!
- Lazlow: Alright, next caller. You're on Chatterbox, what is on your mind?