Bayside is a small town located at the very northwestern tip of Tierra Robada in San Andreas. It sits at the northern end of Gant Bridge, and is only minutes away from San Fierro. The town is surrounded by a cordillera of unnamed mountains to the north and west, which separates it from the open sea. Bayside is a highly affluent area, apparently modeled after the Sausalito area of Marin County, just north of San Francisco. Like Sausalito, Bayside possesses a well-used marina, and enjoys the isolation from the bustle of San Fierro, while maintaining the sophistication and pretense of the area.
Bayside is notably different from other towns in Tierra Robada, as it is located in a more forested and less arid region of the county.
- Desert Eagle - Behind the wall of a house near the marina
- Flowers - In front of a building with two main doors, next to the road which leads to the main highway
- Grenades - In an alley near the marina
- Vibrator - Next to a rubbish bin, in a dirt lot just northwest of Bayside Marina; it is small, and its grey color blends with the background, making it difficult to see. This is the weapon/gift's only spawning point in San Andreas.
- Emperor/Premier spawn points
- Fortune/Stafford spawn points
- Jetmax in Boating School after Gold completion
- Marquis in Boating School after Bronze completion
- Marquis near lighthouse
- Sea Sparrow on helipad (sometimes replaced by Maverick)
- Squalo in Boating School after Silver completion
- In the mission Saint Mark's Bistro, the player must fly a plane far to the east (to reach Liberty City); flying so far over the ocean triggers a glitch which creates more gang territories across San Andreas. Once such territory is in Bayside, and is occupied by the Los Santos Vagos.
- In the beta version, there was no Bayside.
- Police Bribe in Bayside Marina
The north part of the town.
- Main Street.jpg
The main street of Bayside.
- The Beach.jpg
The beach northeast of Bayside.
- West Suburb.jpg
A group of houses in the western part of town.
- East Suburb.jpg
A group of houses in the eastern part of town.
The central part of town.