Filling Stations, also known as Petrol Stations, Gas Stations or Service Stations, have featured in every game in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto III. They are not interactive, except for in Chinatown Wars, where they are used to create molotovs, however the pumps can be blown up with a collision or gun shots, and some service stations in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas have accessible interiors, being the same as 24/7 stores.
- Gasso, with a station in Dillimore, Red County.
- Xoomer, with stations common all over San Andreas.
- Globe Oil, with stations located in Tudor, Alderney and Suffolk, Algonquin.
- RON, with stations located in every borough of Liberty City.
- Terroil, with a station located in Lancaster, Algonquin.
All featured stations in GTA IV return (minus those in Alderney, due to its absence), as well as several more which are more depots than stations. These can be used to play the molotov minigame, in which fuel is purchased then guided into bottles in order to produce Molotov Cocktails.