|Genre:||Electro, old-school hip hop|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
By 1986, this radio station is replaced by Fever 105. Luke mentions on the radio that he will never sell the station, but since Fever 105 is the same frequency as Fresh FM, it appears that Luke does end up selling the station sometime before the events of Vice City. In 1986, a very similar radio station is operating, named Wildstyle. Fresh FM broadcasts live from a strip club and is technically a pirate radio station, much like Wildstyle.
- Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force - "Renegades of Funk" (1983)
- Jonzun Crew - "Pack Jam (Look Out for the OVC)" (1983)
- Run–D.M.C. - "It's Like That" (1983)
- Planet Patrol - "Play At Your Own Risk" (1982)
- The Egyptian Lover - "Egypt, Egypt" (1983)
- Art of Noise - "Beat Box" (Diversion 1) (1983)
- Man Parrish - "Boogie Down Bronx" (1984)
- Rock Master Scott & the Dynamic Three - "Request Line" (1984)
- Midnight Star - "Freak-a-zoid" (1983)
- Whodini - "Freaks Come Out At Night" (1984)
- The song Freaks Come Out at Night by Whodini was heard in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in the mission: 'The Job', but was not featured on any radio station.
- Wildstyle, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that plays old-school hip hop and electro.