The Hexer has a 2032cc twin cam engine coupled to a 6 speed transmission with a chain final drive. It is featured prominently in the game's trailer and screen shots as it appears to be Johnny's premier choice of transportation. The beta version of its file exists in the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV. According to beta testers this bike is only available once.
Johnny has a custom Hexer with superior handling and a custom paint job; this can be saved in a parking spot, and is used during most missions. A replacement Hexer can be delivered to the player by calling Clay and requesting one; the player can also find a replacement by loading a save file and going outside, where it will be waiting near the parking lot. If the player begins a mission which requires the Hexer, and they drove a different vehicle to the starting location, they will be given the Hexer.
The Hexer is based on a West Coast Choppers CFL.
- The default radio station in the Hexer is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- This vehicle is available in the TBOGT mission, Not So Fast. However, you are unable to drive it, and it will explode upon mission failure. There is one way to obtain it by moving it by a Fire Truck to a close safehouse
- The Hexer is also available in the multiplayer mode of TBOGT.
- Some Youtube Videos explains how to obtain Johnny's Hexer in the mission "Not So Fast"
- If you lost your Hexer just reload your last save game and it should be outside the clubhouse near the wall beside the place where the random encounter mission for Ivan Bytchkov in GTA IV takes place