|Appearances||[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV]]|
|Full Name||Michael Graves|
|Date of Birth||1950|
|Place of Birth||Broker, Liberty City|
Michael Graves is a fifty-eight year old candidate for governor of Liberty in Grand Theft Auto IV. His opponent is John Hunter. He has been charged with sexually harrassing employee's children and has also been alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation in the Philippines. He has been arrested on two other occassions, once in 1999 for a criminal sexual act and again in 2003 for a campaign finance law violation.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Michael
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
- 1999 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- 2003 - Campaign Finance Law Violation
- Running against John Hunter for governor.
- Charged with sexually harassing employees' children.
- Alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines.