|Full Name||Michael Graves|
|Date of Birth||1950|
|Place of Birth||Broker, Liberty City|
Michael Graves is a 58-year old candidate for governor of Liberty in Grand Theft Auto IV. His opponent is John Hunter. He has been charged with sexually harrassing employee's children and has also been alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines. He has been arrested on two other occassions, once in 1999 for a criminal sexual act and again in 2003 for a campaign finance law violation. He is much more Conservative than Hunter, who is also very Conservative, and likely a Republican.
In The Lost and Damned, several news sources fan rumors that Graves fathered an illegitimate child with his 40-year-old campaign manager and press secretary, Mona Arthurs of Los Santos, in 2005. She claims the baby is by her ex-husband Jay Arthurs, though the baby is white and he is an openly gay black man. The baby is also named Mike, possibly after Graves. Graves said of the accusations "I did not sleep with Ms. (sic) Arthurs, nor with any woman, at any time, under any circumstances. My political opponents are ruining this poor woman's reputation, which is odd, given that the wives are notorious sluts".
LCPD Database information
First Name: Michael
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
- 1999 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- 2003 - Campaign Finance Law Violation
- Running against John Hunter for governor.
- Charged with sexually harassing employees' children.
- Alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines.
- It is possible to spot a pedestrian roaming around Algonquin and sometimes other areas that has a striking resemblance to Michael Graves. This is likely because the models for minor background characters like Michael Graves are recycled from pedestrian ones.
- There's a Michael Graves campaign billboard facing north in South Bohan along the East Borough Bridge.
- He calls John Hunter a "fat bald prick."
- Both Graves' and Hunter's last names could be associated with violent things: Hunter, as in hunting, and Graves, as in tombstones.