|Appearances||[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV]]|
|Full Name||Tyler Dixon|
|Date of Birth||1983|
|Place of Birth||Dukes, Liberty City|
|Main Affiliations||Cloe Parker (Fiancee)|
Tyler Dixon, also known as Ty-Di in the media, is a character in Grand Theft Auto IV. He is a backup dancer and Cloe Parker's deadbeat fiancé. He is a parody of Kevin Federline, a backup dancer who is well known for his brief, but very publicized, marriage to Britney Spears. He has demanded a $3-million dowry in response to the 900-page pre-nup that he was asked to sign earlier. Dixon has a history of drug addiction and petty crime, his record includes: possession of crack cocaine in 1998 and assault in 2004. He is said to have smoked PCP since he was 5, and lost his virginity to his mother at the age of 9.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Tyler
Place of Birth: Dukes, Liberty City
- 1998 - Possession Controlled Substance: Crack Cocaine
- 2001 - Possession Controlled Substance: Intent to Sell
- 2004 - Assault
- AKA Ty-Di
- History of drug addiction and petty crime.
- Violent tendencies, smoked PCP for 20 years.
- Believed to have lost his virginity to his mother at the age of 9.
- Engaged to Algonquin celebutante, Cloe Parker.