Windy Windy Windy Windy Street
Windy Windy Windy Windy Street is a street in San Fierro, San Andreas, located at the eastern edge of the Calton Heights district. This landmark is modeled after San Francisco's famous Lombard Street, which also bears the name "crookedest street" due to the winding nature with which the street progresses through the one block between Hyde and Leavenworth Streets.
Like its real-life counterpart, Windy Windy Windy Windy Street is very difficult to navigate with an automobile. The tree-lined street is flanked by concrete step-sidewalks for easier passage, but is generally a poor choice for traveling through the city, and exists as more of a spectacle than a useful transportation medium.
- One Unique Stunt Jump - Done by going to the staircase atop/northwest of the street
- One Snapshot - Found above the middle part of the street
Weapons and Pickups
- Camera - On the pedestrian walkway immediately east of the safehouse (two flights of stairs down the safehouse)
- Flowers - Right beside the northern staircase, on a patch of grass
- Vehicles controlled by NPCs do not actually drive down the street.
- The street is notable for featuring street signs marking its name on both its ends.
- The street's name "windy" refers to the "winding" curvature rather than the weather being windy.