The ZR-350 is a two-door sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The ZR-350 is based on the 1993–1995 Mazda RX-7 but it is scaled much longer. It is the only car in GTA San Andreas with hidden headlights, and also one of a handful of cars to prominently feature its model name, sporting a "ZR-350" marque on its rear light cluster. There are two versions of this car; one with a rear-spoiler and one without.
The ZR-350 has a good top speed and acceleration, however, it has poor handling when driving at high speeds. It is also damage-resistant, and slow collisions do not affect the vehicle that much.
The ZR-350 can be modified at Transfender. Modifications include:
- Side Skirts
- The ZR-350 is the vehicle that Carl Johnson uses for the mission Farewell, My Love.... This version has off-road tires, fitting to the terrain of the race track.
- Also, there is a special blue ZR-350 that appears in 555 We Tip, accesorized with a unique blue interior.
- Commonly spawns in Las Venturas and San Fierro.
- Parked in the Las Venturas Airport parking lot.
- Found at the parking lot of The Clown's Pocket along The Strip, Las Venturas (only when wanted for export).
- Available for import at Easter Basin, San Fierro every Friday after completing export lists (Costs $36,000).
- Commonly spawns near commercial districts in all three cities.
- Usually found parked at the LVA Freight Depot next to the entrance facing the airport.
- A model car of the ZR-350 can be found in Zero RC shop in Garcia, San Fierro.
- The default radio station in the ZR-350 is SF-UR.
- It is the only car to feature hidden headlights in GTA San Andreas.