From Grand Theft Wiki
(Redirected from Proposition 602)
Propositions are initiatives in which the people can directly vote on a law. In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there are three propositions mentioned on the radio, there is also a proposition mentioned in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Proposition 43
- Proposed law to outlaw and ban nuclear families. Can be seen on the in-game internet in Grand Theft Auto V at www.proposition43.org.
- Proposition 208
- Proposed law to legalize cocaine as heard in Grand Theft Auto V on the radio by a man on the radio who uses it as a confidence boost.
- Proposition 421
- Proposed law against smoking, which would allow a citizen to legally shoot and kill a smoker for defense. It is referenced to frequently, specifically by Maurice of "Gardening With Maurice" where he complains that he should be able to smoke it as it comes from the ground "like coal or opium".
- Proposition 602
- Proposed law to end mass-transit, converting bus-lanes and train tracks into more roads for the benefit of car owners.
- Proposition 832
- Proposed law to keep immigrants (illegal aliens) out of well-paid jobs. It is advocated by B.I.G.O.T. (Ban Immigration Green Cards Outright Today): "If we give them green cards, soon they’ll be just like us - overweight, unhappy, and too lazy to do menial tasks."