From Grand Theft Wiki
(Redirected from Restricted Area)
- This is a disambiguation page for Restricted Areas, which could mean a number of things
- El Banco Corrupto Grande, a bank in Little Havana (4 stars).
- Washington Beach Police Station, the only accessable police station in Vice City (Player access will result in a 2-star wanted level unless wearing the Cop Uniform and not causing any chaos).
- San Fierro, Flint County, and Whetstone (until the mission The Green Sabre is completed, 4 stars).
- Las Venturas, Bone County, and Tierra Robada (until the mission Yay Ka-Boom-Boom is completed, 4 stars).
- Area 69, a secret military research facility (5 stars).
- Easter Basin Naval Station, a military base (5 stars; 4 stars if Are You Going to San Fierro? has not been completed).
- Police impound garages at any police headquarters (3 stars, unless driving any police vehicle or sneaking in without being noticed)
- Algonquin (until the mission Blow Your Cover is completed, 6 stars)
- Alderney (until the mission Three Leaf Clover is completed, 6 stars)
- Francis International Airport airside area, an airport (4 stars or 2 stars if flying a helicopter close to the area).
- Civilization Committee complex, the international organization's headquarters (4 stars or 2 stars if flying a helicopter close to the building).
- Alderney State Correctional Facility, a prison only restricted in GTA IV's episodes (3 stars).
GTA V and GTA Online
- Backlot City, a movie lot (2 stars, Michael De Santa can legally access the lot after completing Mr. Richards)
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary, a prison (4 stars or 2 stars when flying over the prison).
- Fort Zancudo, a military base (4 stars or 2 stars if briefly flying over Fort Zancudo's airspace).
- Humane Labs and Research, a research facility (4 stars, GTA V only).
- Kortz Center, an arts and culture center (1 star if entering the campus between 18:00 and 06:00)
- Los Santos Golf Club, a golf course (1 star if entering the course between 18:00 and 06:00, 2 stars if flying low over the course or driving a vehicle other than a Caddy on the course)
- Los Santos International Airport, an airport (3 stars, can be avoided as Franklin Clinton and Michael De Santa by purchasing a hangar at the airport).
- Los Santos Naval Port, a naval ship yard (4 stars, GTA V only)
- Mission Row Police Station, a police station (the player can access the reception area without obtaining a wanted level, 2 stars)