This Shit's Cursed
|This Shit's Cursed|
Error creating thumbnail: File seems to be missing:
|Game||The Lost and Damned|
|Reward||The Lost Boy achievement, President patch|
|Unlocks||Hit the Pipe|
|Unlocked by||Buyer's Market and Coming Down|
Jim Fitzgerald finds out that the heroin they stole from the Angels of Death actually belonged to the Chinese Triads and they aren't too happy about it. Billy wants them to keep it for distribution and profit. However, because of the war they have gotten into with the Angels, the possibility of government agencies looking into them, plus the fact that they can't stop fighting amongst themselves, Johnny feels that getting into a fight with the Triads is the last thing they need right now. Jim suggests they strike up a deal with the Triads and Johnny agrees. Billy is defeated in the argument, and finally agrees with the two.
After starting this mission, like usual, you'll witness a cutscene. Turns out The Angels of Death were in a small business relationship with Algonquin Triads and the heroin The Lost Brotherhood stole earlier ultimately belonged to the latter. Through the cutscene you see that Jim and Johnny finally talk some sense into Billy and convinces him into agreeing that getting rid of the heroin as quick as possible is the best route, as the AOD, Chinese and law enforcement are highly involved. During the slow ride to the meeting place, keep on the Lost badge to cause the Lost MC members discuss the current happenings. After a while, Billy announces yet another random race to the destination (in southern Algonquin).
Win or lose, get to the yellow marker. On the scene, Billy and his lapdog Brian say they'll be hanging behind to "watch their backs". Johnny and Jim will go in and make the trade off by themselves. The plan is to make the Chinese pay the Lost MC a lesser rate for their own heroin in order to buy it back from them, then they can flip it for more money after.
However, the Chinese triads see no point in paying for something they made and they worked hard to smuggle into the country, and thus a large gunfight ensues with Johnny and Jim trapped inside the building and Billy and Brian on the outside. During the shootout, the police are alerted by the gunfire and set off towards the Dragon Heart Plaza.
You and Jim got to leave the unfinished building, with the Triads trying to stop you. The game directs you outside and marks the construction panels as your way down, so watch your step. Use the Automatic 9mm or the Sawn-off Shotgun to get rid of all the close range enemies. You have to descend the building, and keep Jim alive. Once you work your way around the building, a series of short ladders come up to for you to climb down, along with more hostile Triads. Take them out, and head down to a balcony right above the ground.
From this vantage point they see that Billy had crashed his bike, he's injured and two cops and Mitch close in on him, guns drawn. In a shouting fit before being busted, Billy expresses his opinion that Johnny set him up. After the takedown, Johnny calls Brian to inform him about Billy on his cell phone and tells him to meet him around back where the bikes are. When Johnny and Jim hook up with Brian, the three ride back to the clubhouse. Now that Billy's been busted the player must lead the pack instead of following behind. Once back at the clubhouse, Brian makes sure to let you and the others know he firmly believes you sold Billy out to the cops to gain president status. With that, the mission concludes.
- It is revealed in The Ballad of Gay Tony mission Chinese Takeout that Billy Grey had actually conspired with the Chinese Triad leader to ambush and kill Johnny Klebitz. It is unclear whether Brian Jeremy, who remained with Billy until sometime before his arrest, was privvy to this plan.
- It is unclear whom called the police on Billy. Billy himself clearly believes Johnny to be the traitor, presumably (and falsely) concluding it to be payback for his own assassination attempt. It could be that the pedestrians in the area called the police upon hearing the gunshots.
- In the ending cutscene of this mission when Johnny, Jim, and Brian return from the Dragon Heart Plaza, a fourth random biker is shown running up with them. Seeing as he was never with them in the first place, it is most likely a continuity error, and he was cut from the mission itself.
- Completing this mission unlocks the "Lost Boy" trophy/achievement.
- If you call 911 and select police during the mission it will say that there services are busy meaning that someone already called about it. Or that the cops just heard gun fire, and sent vehicles over.
- After this mission, TLAD is brought up to speed with Niko's advancing story with news reporrts detailing Tom Goldberg's death in the mission Final Interview.
- The weather in this mission will always be set to stormy. Even it is changed with cheats, it will revert to rain in a matter of seconds.