|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Target||Monique for information|
|Location||Maisonette 9, Bahama Mamas|
|Unlocked by||Frosting on the Cake|
Luis arrives at Maisonette 9, Brucie Kibbutz and Roman Bellic are attempting to gain entrance but Dessie repeatedly informs them they are not on the list. Brucie notices Luis, and Luis allows them in. (Note: the PS3 version has a different cutscene. Luis arrives at the club and sees an Asian woman entering the club before him. After greeting Dessie, Luis goes in. Moments later, Roman shows up at the door, flashes some ID and is let in; Brucie does not appear in the cutscene.)
Luis heads downstairs, but before going into Tony's office, he decides to try his luck with a good looking woman who had just walked in before him and sat at the bar. Luis and the unnamed asian woman have sex in the bathroom, and exchange numbers before parting ways.
Luis meets up with Tony and before the two leave the club, Tony introduces himself and Luis to two Russians sitting in a booth. The Russian reveals himself as Ray Bulgarin and asks where all the women are. Tony points out some women, and then orders a round of drinks for the table on the house while he leaves for a moment. Luis sits with Bulgarin and Timur, Ray displays his distaste for Tony, and questions where he can obtain cocaine while Timur remains silent.
Tony returns, and Luis follows him out of the club. He tells Luis to drive to Bahama Mamas. During the drive Tony reveals that Rocco Pelosi wants Luis to hit on Monique, the girlfriend of club owner Vic Manzano to gain information and allow Rocco to get to him.
Luis enters the club, skipping the line as the bouncers are aware of who he is, heads to the dance floor, and eventually finds Monique. After dancing with her, they go to Vic's office, where Monique preforms oral sex on Luis.
However, unexpectedly, Vic, who was supposed to be in Las Venturas, shows up, and discovers Monique and Luis together. Vic punches her, spits on her, and throws Monique to the ground before pulling a gun on Luis. Luis kills Vic, and shoots his way through the body guards on his way out of the now chaotic club, escaping just before the LCPD arrive.
After the mission is complete, Luis will call Tony, and threatens to kill Rocco for putting him in that situation.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:03:10|
|Player Damage||Damaged attained by the player.||40%|
|Groove On||Dance perfectly with Monique.||-|
|Good Guy||During the shootout in the club, don't harm any clubgoers, or Monique.||-|
- If Luis dallies too long before leaving the club, he will get a 2-star wanted level and will have to try and escape it on foot.
- One way to get delayed long enough to get the wanted level is to get caught up in the ropes outside the entrance.
- It is helpful to be familiar with the dancing minigame before attempting the level. Luis can practice with the ladies he meets at Maisonette 9.
- If the player waits for "Pjanoo" by Eric Prydz to come on, everyone on the dance floor will cheer. This may have something to do with the song being featured in most advertisements for The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- It is possible to kill Monique after killing Vic; however, this prevents the player from earning 100% by locking out the "Good Guy" requirement.
- The name of the mission is most likely a play on the saying "Broadway Baby!".