Brass Knuckles(Redirected from Brass knuckles)
"Sneaky wimps' way of punching. Highly illegal."
-Vice City Bureau of Investigation file description.
Brass Knuckles are metal devices with holes punched through them, and are thus intended to be worn on the fingers while the fist is clenched. They are meant to increase the force of a punch, while minimizing the initial force needed to throw an arm, and when used properly, they create massive damage against an intended target. Brass Knuckles have been available in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. In each game, the force of a single Brass Knuckle punch is enough to knock a person to the floor.
- GTA Vice City
- Ocean Beach, Vice Beach - In the alleyway behind the Ocean View Hotel, just north of the hotel.
- Worn by the bodyguards in the Malibu Club.
- GTA San Andreas
- Commerce, Los Santos - In the alley beside Roboi's Food Mart
- Ganton, Los Santos - Underneath the south end of the bridge beside Ryder's home
- Calton Heights, San Fierro - Behind some car garages northwest of the Calton Heights Safehouse
- Las Payasadas, Bone County - Behind a small building across the street north of the large Pecker's Feed & Seed chicken
- GTA Liberty City Stories
- Trenton, Portland - Spawns in an alleyway next to the Mean Street Taxis.
- Fort Staunton, Staunton Island - In an alleyway next to Charlie's Liquor Bar.
- GTA Vice City Stories