Multiplayer in GTA Chinatown Wars
From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 15:08, 22 March 2009 by C-d-rom
The following descriptions are taken from the game itself.
- Compete against our friend in a no-holds barred race to the finish line. Too game for you? Earn laps in Death Race mode by killing your opponent instead of racing them.
- Challenge your opponent to an entire season of races. Choose from four different seasons, each with five races.
- Steal the van, deliver it, and stash the cash. Sounds simple - but your opponent wants the same van and the same cash. Be careful, the more the van is damaged the less cash you get on delivery.
Defend The Base
- Team up with a friend to defend your base against attack from multiple waves of computer controlled enemies. If the enemy destroys your base's vehicles before the game expires...you lose!
- Meet up with your friends, then shoot each of them in the face
- Attack the objectives, or defend them against attacks.
Co-op and death match games are available, as is drug and money trading.