This is my talk page, please remember to sign your comments.
Cool you live in CT too, nice to meet you.--Mizu (talk) 16:53, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- I live in Bridgeport.--Mizu (talk) 16:58, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- What game consule do you have, PS3 or Xbox 360?--Mizu (talk) 17:02, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- Geez that sucks, my PS3 account got deleted and now everything I saved and bought is gone now :(, but I still have it.--Mizu (talk) 17:05, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- I deleted it, because of the PS3 hacked, anyway about my sig, this just basic HTML codes, if you want it copy the codes here and
<font face="Papyrus" color="blue" size="3">[[User:Fairnick68|Fairnick68]]</font><font face="Papyrus" color="blue" size="2"><sup> [[User talk:Fairnick68|(talk)]]</sup></font>
go to your preference, find the Signature box and paste there, and check the Treat signature as wikitext (without an automatic link)--Mizu (talk) 17:20, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- Agh stupid me I screw up something, okay do the same thing now.--Mizu (talk) 17:28, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- Awsome, it's nice :).--Mizu (talk) 17:36, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- Agreed, it's alot more better than the normal sig, by the way did you hear about the hurricane that is coming?--Mizu (talk) 17:42, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- Tell me about, however I'm hoping it does some major damage to Bridgeport, like destroying all of the schools.--Mizu (talk) 17:47, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- Thankfully for me I might convience my parents into me in home-schooling, really hope Brideport takes so much damage, never liked that city.--Mizu (talk) 17:55, 27 August 2011 (BST)
No, not too much of a fan of the forums,--Mizu (talk) 18:01, 27 August 2011 (BST)
- I see, thanks for the advice.--Mizu (talk) 18:12, 27 August 2011 (BST)
What's up, anything happened?--Mizu (talk) 07:11, 29 August 2011 (BST)
- We lost power twice yesterday, also I'm gonna do home-school.--Mizu (talk) 13:50, 29 August 2011 (BST)
Hey dude are banned from Wikia?--4th hale (talk) 22:10, 12 September 2011 (BST)
Hey dude, do you play the video game The Warriors?--4th hale (talk) 17:09, 20 October 2011 (BST)
- Great game, and as for my question about you being banned from wikia, I was curious, normally some of the users here been banned from Wikia or just left.--4th hale (talk) 21:43, 20 October 2011 (BST)
- I don't come here as much as I used to, and givng out my personal information doesn't sound great, on top of that I'm going to create a Warriors Wiki, but in meantime I edit on Uncyclopedia, despite being part of Wikia, it's a good site.--4th hale (talk) 20:33, 21 October 2011 (BST)
- You should edit at Uncyclopedia, it's a funny site.--4th hale (talk) 19:52, 24 October 2011 (BST)
- Still working on that, haven't made that Wiki yet.--4th hale (talk) 00:28, 25 October 2011 (BST)
You saw the announcement?--4th hale (talk) 01:17, 26 October 2011 (BST)
- Pretty cool that it's coming out.--4th hale (talk) 01:21, 26 October 2011 (BST)
Re: Two Questions
You only have to ask!
As outlined on Grand Theft Wiki:Move from Wikia, all edits since the move in October 2010 are not assigned to any user. I've now assigned your pre-move edits to your account on this wiki, so they should all come up now.
However, to prove it's you that owns both accounts, please could you leave a message for me on my talk page on Wikia?
As for username changes, yes we can do this, but we'd need a reason. As well as a few technical issues, we don't want people to be 'hiding' from arguments or pretending to be someone they aren't. If you can explain you're reasons, I'll give you an answer! gboyers talk 18:41, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
- Either is fine, so long as it's a message from your Wikia account confirming you own the same account on this wiki. I'm happy to rename you once you do that. gboyers talk 00:12, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
Done. All I ask is that you leave a message on your (new) user page mentioning what your username used to be - just to make sure it's not hidden from anyone. gboyers talk 01:31, 3 August 2012 (UTC)