| This talk page is for discussing the Hidden Packages article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Were the Hidden Packages in GTA LCS gold?In my version it was white.-User:BloodyGTA
- They're white, although they glow.. which makes them appear silver-ish, but definitely not gold. It could have appeared gold due to brightness/contrast settings on your TV? Ess-Tee 12:51, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Just wanted to say nice job to TD-Boy who edited the 'paragraph' format of the rewards list, and turned it into more of a... well... list lol. Ess-Tee 13:46, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- What's wrong with that? It's much easier to find in a list what you're looking for. And by the way its "DT" and B is not cap. >_> --DT-boy 11:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- I was complimenting the nice job you did? :S I totally agree with everything you just said, and i've never seen you before, so it's understandable I wanged up with your name. This will probably get moved to a forum, but hey, just making sure you knew I wasn't clashing k. Ess-Tee 12:16, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
In my PS2 version the rewards just don't spawn at the Hyman Condo. Is this normal?? --DT-boy 11:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
They should be spawning at the roof access,left when you exit the roof access stairway,though my minigun doesn't spawn there,everything else does.
I was just wondering that instead of "tiki statues", my brother said they could be bong pipes,but im not so sure.Say whatever you think.
On a side note,why doesnt the Flamethrower be a reward in GTA III?Because,IMO its quite a good weapon,and its the only one which wasnt included aside from the baseball bat.--Oreo Biskuit!!Eleven 16:22, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- The flamethrower becomes available in GTA3 after completion of the Firetruck missions. -Elecbullet 23:14, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
- On another side note, in my PC version of VC the broken statue with cocaine in it is visible and I only have 55 or so packages. - Elecbullet 23:16, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I edited that because I don't have too many, but I already got the broken statue. Maybe it appears once you find the first one? Zedo Mann 16:07, September 4, 2010 (UTC)