Talk:Midtown Gang

From Grand Theft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This is actually the Midtown Gangsters, to give them their proper name... C-d-rom 12:32, 11 April 2009 (UTC)

Well Gangsters are people who are in a gang,so I don't see switching would change to much.-User:BloodyGTA
No, they are definetly called the Midtown Gangsters and are referd to that as a hole not just their members. It is mentioned in several in-game e-mails that they are indeed, as a hole, called the Midtown Gangsters. The name needs to be changed immidiently. --Chimpso 10:41, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Don't worry now, I created a redirect. --Chimpso 03:46, 3 August 2009 (UTC)