From Grand Theft Wiki
This page lists some of its appearances:
- The game Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (although this may be incidental).
- Runways at all airports in the GTA III Era being numbered 69.
- Shipping containers bearing the number 69.
Grand Theft Auto: London 1969
- The game name. (Although this may be coincidental)
Grand Theft Auto III
- The advertised play 69th Street.
- The offical GTA III website description of Francis International Airport says "Fares Starting as Low as $69 Each Way".
- The registration number of the Dodo is "Y-ME369".
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Some Bloodring Bangers in Vice City can bear this number.
- Some Hotring Racers in Vice City can bear this racing number.
- Some of the Firetrucks have "69" written on them.
- The phone number for Sunnyside Taxis is 555-9669.
- *Marquis in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City had "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Area 69 military base in San Andreas.
- 69 Cents used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores.
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team, also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- On the side of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin Naval Station in San Fierro.
- A Burger Shot menu has "Everything is 69 cents" written on it.
- On the loading screen featuring Sweet and Ryder selling what appears to be drugs, on the table there is a napkin with the number 69 written all over it.
- The abandoned Hi K69 radio station in Fort Carson.
- A Motel is named "69" in Flint County.
- One of the hotels in Los Flores is named The 69 Golden Palms.
- There are a total of 69 pictures on the wall inside the Lil' Probe Inn, although this may be coincidental.
- Classic Rides, a magazine in CJ's safehouses says "69 custom bikes and more!".
- Another magazine in CJ's safehouses, [Thrust (magazine)|Thrust]], says "69 ways to reach your driving climax!".
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- The mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Crazy '69'.
- Officer '69', the generic police officer and a multi-player character of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- The songs on Head Radio and Lips 106 all cost 69 cents on iTunes.
- 69 Cents are used as prices and the name of a chain of discount stores.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Marquis in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories had "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat. (Similar to GTA Vice City version)
Grand Theft Auto IV
- The 69th Street Diner in Grand Theft Auto IV. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- There is a cuban cigars brand called 69 Brand.
- On the side of buses in Liberty City.
- The strippers have $69 bills strapped to their body.
- The Pump Shotgun has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
- The Fire Trucks in Grand Theft Auto IV have the numbers 69 written on the side of them.
- There is a pedestrian that will say to another pedestrian, "I got $4,761 on my yearly salary". The square root of 4,761 is 69.
- Many of the parking stack in Liberty City has a sign that reads: '$8.69 per 1/2 hour' (one example can be seen on the parking lot in front of Lucky Winkles).
- LCPD officers have the number 69 on their uniform collars.
- On the Rockstar Games Social Club, there is a millionaire club for GTA IV and all the dollar bills have 69 printed on them.
- The Pump Shotgun in GTA IV has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
The Lost and the Dammed
- Malc has 69 sown on his jacket.
- The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood(which is also a sexual reference itself) in The Lost and Damned is earned by knocking 69 bikers off of their bikes with a bat during Races in The Lost and Damned.
- The Grenade Launcher is based on the HK69A1.
Grand Theft Auto V
- There are a total of 69 story missions in Grand Theft Auto V. (although this might be a coincidence)
- The Police Bike and Predator's identification number is 69269.
- Franklin Clinton can have 69 Smart shoes in total.
- One of the Snapmatic picture borders has text that reads 0069.
- The beta name for Route 68 is Route 69.
- The Nagasaki Hot Rod ATV costs $69,000 in GTA Online.
- There is a clothing store on Portola Drive in Los Santos called Sessanta Nove. Sessanta Nove means "69" in Italian.
- The maximum ammo of Micro-SMG (if using extended clip) and other 30 ammo clip weapons is 9969 (although this is may be coincidental)
- On Devin Weston's website "bedevinweston.com" there is a quote written by Devin "6 black belts, 9 inches"