Android is a mobile operating system, installed on a range of smartphones and tablets from a number of manufacturers. It is developed by the 'Open Handset Alliance', led by Google. The system competes with Apple's proprietary iOS, which only runs on Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
CLEO is supported on Android releases of GTA games.
GTA III 10th Anniversary Edition
- Supported Devices
- Android Phones: HTC Rezound, LG Optimus 2x, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Photon 4G, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Galaxy S II, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, T-Mobile G2x, Galaxy Nexus, Droid Bionic, DROID RAZR
- Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Medion Lifetab, Asus Transformer Prime
GTA Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition
The 10th Anniversary Mobile Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was set to be released on December 6, 2012 on select Android devices alongside the Apple iOS version, but was delayed until 12 December due to technical issues which could only be detected outside of the development environment after the initial attempt to release the game.
Unlike the iOS version of the game, the Android version of GTA Vice City lacks support for cloud saving.
- Supported Devices<ref>http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/46331/grand-theft-auto-vice-city-10th-anniversary-edition-coming-to-io.html</ref>
- Android Phones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & 2, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, P, T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4
- Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Flyer, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10
GTA San Andreas Mobile Edition
The mobile version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was released in December 2013 on select Android devices alongside the iOS version. The Xbox 360 Remastered version of the game is based off of GTA San Andreas Mobile Edition. Unlike the earlier versions of the game, the vehicles in the mobile version of GTA San Andreas accelerate to their highest gear rather quickly.
Social Club membership is required for cloud saving.